How to Get Insect Poop off Plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cannible, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm roughly 3 1/2 weeks into flowering and have noticed a considerable amount of insect poop on my leaves and inside the bud. Those little bastards weren't even nibbling on my plant until flowering started, and now I feel like its too late to spray neem oil without ruining the taste of my bud. Also I've noted that whatever bug it is, loves to eat the pistles off the flower, and I'm fed up with the assholes. Please help guys! I know its only a matter of very little time till they ruin my whole crop! I need to get these bugs, and their poop OFF MY BABY!!!

In the images, the little brown spots are the poop (obviously) and I also took a picture of the pistles eaten off of one bud, as compared to a bud thats one cola over to it. (last two photos)

Attached Files:

2. We got high insects haha.. they know where the good stuff is ... haha the poop is where all the trichs are ...on a serious note I would leave them along maybe take them off by hand haha

3. Look for a user called olde school or SCMC these two seem to be on the ball about growing

4. Most likely it's budworms ( caterpillars) from a type of moth and the worms only eat the buds. They'll eat and burrow right through the middle of always the biggest buds and colas. In time you'll see dead parts on your buds that look brown like they're dried out cause they are. Cut all that put and find the worm. You can go get SAFER caterpillar spray that u can still use cause your not that far into flowering and read directions
    Also I use bug zappers that really seem to help kill the moths. Oh any of that dead stuff or the worms poop itself will mold if really dense buds or they get really moist do watch close good luck
    Closer pics I could tell u for sure