Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Get Highest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ronde, Aug 7, 2008.

1. hell yeah, snaps are the shit, I got a mini bong in P-town and I just pack the bowl half way with dank, milk it, suck it through, and hold it in for as long as possible. Ive had 100% success with this method;).

2. Something like 90% of the THC in combusted marijuana is absorbed within the first few seconds of inhalation. Holding it in just exposes your lungs to more tar and carcinogens than necessary. Any added "high" is a combination of oxygen deprivation and a placebo effect.

3. also compressed loads are funny. but kinda dumb. my friends will hyperventilate, squat real low and snap a bowl from a bingus. then they stand up and almost passout as they exhale ( some of em actually have passed out) it gets you ripped, but whats the point of wasting more braincells? i personally like to waste mine on wade alone

4. Dried plant matter is going to give off the same amount of smoke when you torch it. Pack snaps to ensure youre inhaling it all. Keep your tollerance low. There an no other secrets to getting higher besides good weed.