Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get higher/make your high last longer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madgeezy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Lung hit?.. Do YOU not inhale or something?

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I like to still load big bowls. So I just cover the bowl with my Palm so the cherry goes out.

3. Don't just kill bowls either, let the herb creep on you and before you know it you'll be hit. I see so many people just kill bowls like it's nothing then complain they don't have a high yet.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You could try a one.hitter. its cheap and it saves money too. Mangoes enhance your high. With me if I smoke right after.a meal the high ksint as intense and it goes away quicker. So idk how that would work with you but try eating after your food has settled in maybe an hour or two after eating.

5. Not sure if its been said, but.....smoke more?