how to get high without tree

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Davidz222, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Every1 around me is dry and i wanna get fucked up. What can i do??

2. buy more! :smoking:
    uhhh if not, go get drunk..?

3. resin? or just find something to occupy your time or find better connections

4. #4 Davidz222, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    No all of the dealers are dry

I already smocked the rsin out of my bowls

5. This should go in Pandora's box.

This is for questions for people new to toking or apprentice questions related to the herb.

If you want an apprentice forum answer: go buy more.
    Not trying to be mean though. Hope it all works out for ya! ;)

6. Embrace your sobriety, remember that it's only temporary, and find other shit to do for now.
    It ain't heroin buddy, you'll be fine :)

7. Yea get drunk or take some pillls

8. Call friends that may have weed and see if they want to smoke?
    You're asking how to smoke marijuana when you don't have any marijuana.
    No matter what, you're going to need to find some marijuana.

9. Take 6 to 8 50mg Dramamine pills. You can get a bottle of 100 from Wal-Mart for 4.79. It's a crazy ass trip. :hello:

10. no, he didnt. he asked how to get high without any weed. you dont need weed to get high.

11. Fucked up? try drinkin. never been "Fucked Up" off my bud. high but not fucked up.

12. yeah but ill start trippin out hearin mother nature in my deep conscience calling my name by talking through a portal in my soul to the deep ends of spirituality.

13. Go for a walk in the park, ride a mountain bike down some hairy fuckin downhill, fuck a bitch with giant tits, dance on the edge of a tall building, spin around in a circle until you puke because your dizzy.

^ one of those. Except maybe the first one...will get you a rush, go have fun.

14. Do what I do almost every week, get on your hands and knees and look where ever you smoke/pack bowls/roll blunts/spliffs

15. Dude I've been doing that and it's been supplying me with free weed for 3 days!

16. Its not important now, but earlier it was. Me and my friends wanted to get high really bad. Hopefully my dealers get some tree asap. Or ill have to find a new dealer.

17. I'm sorry...this just seems pathetic. You don't have pot and you "need" something to get high? I just don't get it. Smoke pot when you have it, enjoy it...it is just another enjoyable aspect of life...getting high should not define your life...it's just not healthy. There are of course plenty who smoke weed daily and do just fine, that's fine, w.e. floats your boat, but in my opinion moderation always seems best. Someone posted on this forum before that smoking pot should enhance life, not define it. Honestly, how healthy is it that you are looking to take other drugs, or get drunk just because you don't have weed? Seriously, go about your days and do something productive.

18. Second time today I've recommended shrooms... not a high but I think trips are better.

19. Just chill OP, Getting fucked up shouldn't be your whole world. If you can't go awhile without tokin' or getting high then you shouldn't be doing it at all. Enjoy your sobriety, have some self control, then when you aren't dry it will be that much better.