Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high without being busted by.. Girlfriend :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TonyCartman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Dude just go out to a nearby park or a nice area with no people around. Hit that shit then go home and take a quick shower.

2. Step 1) Leave girlfriend, "Weed me alone!"
    Step 2) If Step 1 is not possible, smoke when you want, if she doesn't like it... nothing witty to put here, go back to Step 1.

3. Hey man, it's your job to educate her on the herb.

Ask her to watch "The Union" with you.

4. get a mflb and your case is solved.

5. Grow a sack and stop letting her tell you what you can and can't do...?

6. Hell yea man, it worked for 2 years straight but now she loves smoking weed with me after we drink together.

But, from experience if you can't be 100% honest with each other is the relationship even worth it. I was finally honest with my girlfriend who said "well matt if you would have told me i would have tried it to see what you like so much about it"

now i smoke when i want to and sometimes she joins, but i was always paranoid to be around her high bc i didnt want her to know, it was the worst 2 years of our relationship.

Something to think about

7. Dont ever let her see you sober.

8. #28 TonyCartman, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha was expecting a lot more comments about "growing myself a pair of balls" :D
    But in fairness I don't think being an asshole and only doing what u what will get u anywhere in the relationship..

Thanks for all ur advice people I really appreciate it :) I'll just try maybe talking to her some more, educating her and hopefully changing her opinion about our much beloved herb :smoke:
    I'll start off by watching The Union together as one of you suggested ;)

9. Maybe invest in a portable vaporizer?

10. Talk her into smoking when she gets drunk. That'll show her

11. Quit being a pussy. That's my best advice for you.

12. man up. that or if you smoke cigarettes unpack your cigarettes by holding them vertical and rolling on your fingers from the filter to the tip then pull out some of the tobacco out that was in there. then after all toobacco is out just reroll it wiith 60% tobacco 40%weed. it will work oout fine. but remember to cut your filters to the very end.

13. I told my GF "Look babe....I like to get high. It's what I do. I'm not stopping anytime soon so Idk what to tell ya. The most I can do, is not get high before we hang out (dont live together)." and bam since I got game and give good penis she's fine with it. And she already knoowwwsss we're havin a smoke room in our apartment.

14. Smoke a fat blunt before bed one night and be like don't like it get on the couch.. Blunts b4 bitches

15. Well you shouldn't lie to her....

The only thing to do is try to get her to understand why you blaze. If she can't accept that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Compromise.

16. Google "cannabis glycerin tincture"...make a potent batch and never worry about smell again. That or a vape or some other edible would be your best bet. MFLB is great for stealth vaping.