Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high while alone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by malihide, Jun 29, 2012.

1. I have a weird problem.

Whenever I sesh with friends, I'll usually get really high. Yet when I toke up by myself, I can smoke twice as much and feel only a buzz. What can I do to get higher by myself? Do you think it's because I'm not talking to anyone when I'm alone (I'm very extroverted most of the time) or because I'm taking less deep hits, or is it simply the atmosphere of my room? Are any of you other guys out there like this?

2. youre probably just not taking big enough hits

3. But it wouldn't make sense, I usually split one joint between 2 or 3 people when I'm out and it gets me ripped, but smoking it all by myself doesn't work so well. Are you saying bigger hits are more important than the amount?

4. smoke a bong dude

and just relax and let the high creep in

5. It's all in your head man.

6. Nah man. I get high regardless. Alone u have no one to satisfy but urself so u can learn what's best high for you. With friends there's the fun of comparing effects. Both have their pros and cons. So get high!

7. I totally get that. My bowl for my bong is broken so I'll make a temp one or something. I hope it is just all in my head. Thanks guys!

8. I feel the same way. I get high as fuck by myself, but I could smoke half as much and feel as high when I'm with friends, usually with friends your doing something more fun\active so the high is more enjoyable. My 2c anyway:smoke:

9. yes definately, like if you take a huge rip off a bong, youll get stoned as fuck. usually bigger hits = less weed used = still get ripped

10. [quote name='"malihide"']

But it wouldn't make sense, I usually split one joint between 2 or 3 people when I'm out and it gets me ripped, but smoking it all by myself doesn't work so well. Are you saying bigger hits are more important than the amount?[/quote]

Roll them looser. Your friends can roll and you can't ? That might be the difference

11. Go outside and do something. I feel like when I smoke alone the effects are less noticable until I go out and do something like take a walk,or drive around.

12. Put bud in mouth.
    Light bud in mouth.
    Have buddy unzip pants.
    Have buddy suck your penis.

13. I second taking bigger hits if you aren't already. Try holding them in longer too. It absolutely matters. If you inhale a smale hit and blow it out quickly, you won't absorb as much THC. You want to absorb as much as possible over a short time period.

Speaking of time period. Do you take breaks and smoke casually when you are by yourself? Like are you taking hits every 15 min? If you are, try just taking hit after hit until you finish the joint/bowl.

Sweet avatar btw. I haven't watched that show in so long.

14. Walk around to get blood moving. That helps me.

15. man when you're with your friends, chances are you're taking bigger hits (showing off) and passing it around quicker, but when your by yourself your not holding it in as long or just finishing it after 30 mins.. idk man Ive never been in this situation personally, but that's what it sounds like to me

16. All I can say is it's something your doing. I always get higher by myself because I know how much I want to smoke and how high I want to get. Also I know the best method to get myself high

17. I get a different high smoking with mates than I do when I smoke by myself. I smoke similar amounts but around friends I get really stoned almost to the point where can't function 100% whereas when smoking by myself I feel much more clear headed and I actually become productive, both are great.

18. Music, music, music, and lots of reminiscing.

19. In my mind I think being social enhances your high, but that's just me man. I have been a toker for a long time and to be honest I never get as high by myself as much as I do with friends. I don't find it strange, I just have a better time being high when I am with my brothers.

20. If you really want to get stoned by yourself, just take a massive hit knowing you wont clear it, you'll die of coughing, probably puke a little Flem, but when everything is said and done. You're going to be one fried son of a gun.