Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off very little weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 457854, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I have about .4 at most wont be getting more till probably next week (My dealer lives pretty far and I am short on cash :( ) so I want to get high after school tomorrow but I want to get a good high not just a buzz, I have a pipe and a mini bong but that would be hard to bring. So what should I do? I can bring things I build but they cant break easily?

2. Hot knife.

/thread

3. Take your pop bottles in and buy more

4. Grav bong or normal bong.. take the biggest hit you can for best effects.

5. Take a T-break than smoke it.

6. Gravs with small bowls, taking snaps out of a bong, using a one-hitter.

7. nonononono, dont use the bong. pack a small bowl in your pipe, enough so that you can cash it all. do so as need. dont pack more than you can take in one hit or u will lose some to the cherry smoke. plus, all your hits will be green. the bong is not an efficent way to smoke at all.

8. Is it that hard to scrounge up 10 bucks man?

9. Smoke it with like 6 other people

10. .4 out a gbong will get me liiiiiit

11. One hitters do wonders. trust me I know.

12. To this whole thread: PLACEBO EFFECT!

13. Gravity bog is your best bet

14. Use a one hitter. Pretty much have no smoke not go into your mouth.

15. Shnawt it playa

16. You mean like a swamp in space? dawg?

17. just smoke it dude its .4, either pack yourself one hitters or rip it all in one rip outta a bong

18. lmfao