Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off one hit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nuggz, Feb 7, 2009.

1. to your lungs making you higher? or smoking up from your bowl smelling up the room? just making it clear, looking for a straight answer

2. HOW TO GET HIGH OFF ONE HIT: be a noob:cool:

no offense ;)

3. Thanks for giving out some advice man, im pretty sure it will be helpful to a few people on here.:smoking:

To to the other people, Smoke a blunt or somthing, at least this guys trying to be helpful unlike most of you guys:rolleyes: Calm your nerves down

4. don't take any hits for a few days.

5. might have to sig that later.
    nice.

6. all i can say is that if your a big ass pothead like me one hit just doesnt get you high.. lol

7. I can get high from 1 hit all the time if the bong is good enough

8. #48 wunschshrek, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    No, this is just getting you lightheaded. 95% of the THC is absorbed by your lungs in the first second... Holding it in for longer than 2-3 seconds it pointless.

All you are doing is getting light headed, and feeling more "high".

You can do the same thing without marijuana, replace with pipe tobacco and let me know how it goes.

9. Also depends on how big of hit u take.:smoking:

10. LOL TY... ITS SOOO TRUE... :smoking:

11. If I knew you irl I'd dare you to kill a bongfull of my hash oil and not get wasted :p

12. #52 Nuggz, Feb 8, 2009
    HAHA TOTALLY... U SHOULD CHECK THIS VID OUT... 3:00 + is the funniest lol [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9k730EDK6w"]YouTube - 2008 Cannabis Cup Amsterdam Part 8 The Longest Bong in the World SNOB[/ame] look at his face.
    I get high 1 hit of dank all the time, keeps a low tolerance.

13. #53 Boojeah, Feb 8, 2009
    My favourite part is post devestating bong hit, when he sits there coughing his lungs up into the little handkerchief he brought along. :D:smoking:

14. lol awesome vid very entertaining, i love that bong

15. HAHA I KNOW... HE WAS COUGHING OUT SMOKE LOL! HIS FACE JUST LOOKS LIKE HE GOT HIT BY A TRAIN LOL! :smoking:

LOL I KNOW... IVE HIT A 6FTER EVEN BIGGER... MILKED IT UP ALMOST COMPLETELY TOOK ME 3 HITS 2 CLEAR IT OF DDDDDDANK, THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT I HIT A 10FT STEAMROLLER... HIGHEST IVE EVER BEEN IN SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME! :bongin:

16. apparently after taking a hit you're supposed to swallow, sniffle, swallow again and then sniffle again. Maybe its just me not getting enough oxygen but it gets me high as fuck

17. #57 Nuggz, Feb 8, 2009
    Never shallow smoke... its bad 4 u... hold it in ur lungs 10 or less. :wave::smoking: Dont sniffle breathe deeply 5 or more times and itll circulate the thc better.

18. Depends on how big of hits u take 2 though...

19. This is the most pointless thread. Its pretty funny though. He actually thought it was news or something and made a thread about it, even though 99% of stoners already do this.

20. thanks for the advice dude. cleary a good tip respect