Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off less weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Aug 29, 2011.

1. So, GC, I've got school coming up which means getting high less often, but using less cuz I won't have a job. I use a homemade gatorade bottle bong which works pretty well, but how can I use less weed?

2. TBH your looking at spending money first, although it will be worth it after.
    Invest in a really good all glass bong.
    If you have the money a vape.

The better piece you get the less you'll need and the higher you'll be :smoking:

3. Dang that's kind of nasty but when I go back to school ima be smokin all day every day in my apartment. Try a pipe or one hitter instead though

4. Make a waterfall or gravity bong. Best homemade way to conserve weed.

5. My friends have told me that suppositories are the most efficient way to indulge in Cannabis. :wave:

6. dont smoke your friends out lol you'll get way higher but will be boring by yoself

7. Lol ditch the Gatorade bong and by a decent pipe or bong, if your frequently smoking you don't wanna be hitting a plastic bottle all the time, it's alright once an a while but I'm pretty sure it's not very safe to smoke out of

8. Step 1: Put tarp on floor
    Step 2: Place bud on tarp
    Step 3: put on a sweater or something
    Step 4: roll around in the bud for awhile
    Step 5: light yourself on fire and inhale as much as possible
    Step 6: go to the hospital and get doped up
    Step 7: think about how high you are

Lol but seriously buy better ganja or just a better smoking device.

9. OKay. I was also thinking about using less weed per hit. I would rather have to take like 8 medium hits and burn all the budin the bowl than lose it because I can't take that big of a hit.

10. #11 bto4, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfaoooo

11. Obtain a small space shuttle and fly it to the edge of a black hole, continue towards the hole until you and the shuttle you are in start to compress and become smaller, then once you have shrunk adequately, slam the shuttle in reverse and return back to earth and the weed you have will then have a lot stronger effect on your new, smaller body

12. smoke one hit bowls out of the smallest pipe u got. also, save up and buy larger amounts so u can save cash. like get a quarter instead of a g, u get 7.5g (are some dealers just 7g?) or the price of 6g!! 1.5g free weed right there

13. buy a vapo off ebay...like 40$, probably make that money back in an oz of weed, maybe less

14. You're not gonna get a quality vape for $40. Invest in a good vape and you'll be able to conserve bud much more. Failing that, a quality bong will do MUCH better than any homemade equivalent. If you're underage (but you're not right? :p) and can't go to a head shop, a gravity bong is the most efficient home-made smoking device.

15. just get a small pipe, hit hard, hold it in...exhale and take your next hit without taking in fresh air....rinse and repeat. Each hit gets harder and harder...I can't take more then 4 or 5.

16. [​IMG]

These 'bat' one hitters are good as hell to conserve with. You can get 3 hits out of 1 pack of it. The pack is also pretty small, and if you pack it good enough, you can get like 5 hits.

17. make a gravity bong or get a good glass on glass perculated bong..

18. Ya a quarter is 7 grams, if he's giving you 7.5 then you have a good dealer whose hooking you up.. More power to ya :wave:

19. I bought a 40$ vape off ebay a year or so ago and it was just as good as 100-200$ vapes ive smoked out of.

However i recommend buying a MFLB. It is the most efficent and also stealthy way to smoke weed. It costs about 100$ but it will pay for itself in a few weeks serriously.