Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off a little bit of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattpunk, Feb 12, 2009.

1. What I do is after I light it and pull it up I take the bowl off and keep pulling it up so the smoke doesnt go out. You just gotta hold it steady

2. Which I cannot do because I'm shaky when I'm high... :(

3. i disagree the water does not take the thc away but actually takes out the tar if u were to smoke a j or smoke the same amount of weed in a bong youd get higher with the bong

4. Best thing is lol to buy more weed. (x

5. just smoke it thru a small bowl an start lighting the cornes first dont roast it

6. #86 jdlsdlsl, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017

7. #87 Sonterp, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    Stop the GB talk... The edibles is where it's at. Add it to ramen or even... FIRECRACKERS! just take 2 graham crackers, cover it in pb and (or) Nutella, wrap it in tinfoil, get stoned. :bongin:

Oh yeah I forgot spread the weed in the inside obviously.

8. ROLL SPOTS ROLL SPOTS ROLL SPOTS - HOT KNIVES HOT KNIVES HOT KNIVES.
    all the way.

9. hold that shit in.

10. Vaporize it

11. use a bong or pipe

12. For me, Ive tried a lot of different techniques. II've been smoking for almost 6 Years now, made my own hash, grown my own weed (tho it was mids), done vaping with volcano, hand held vapes, everything. Super nice bongs and modern hash vaping pieces included. And you know whatI've found to be true? for the amount of weed used, a one hitter gets you really surprisingly high. I'm not even really sure why, but it must have to do with packing greens each time and havingall smoke go directly to your lung. I would recommend anyone who hasn't used a one hitter to try it out for conserving. It's not as nice as a water piece to smoke, but in terms of weed usage, it gets you very high. And I've tried bongs and the one hitter back to back, a biggg snap out of the bong got me just as high as a pack of the one hitter (much less weed used).

• Like Like x 1
  13. easy if just take a rip or a hit depending on what piece your using then get a jar or something and exhale and inhale its recycling smoke it worked for me and a friend we got blazed  :smoking:

14. One word: VAPE 

15. Bro I suggest you either
    A. Make a Water Fall Gravity Bong
    Get a water bottle. Then you take off the cap and with a lighter you burn a whole in the bottom of the water bottle about the size of a dime.
    Then you put the cap back on and burn a hole in the cap and put a socket in the hole.
    You pack the weed in the socket and you have the bottle and socket seperate and you fill the water bottle while covering the hole in the bottom. Then you put the cap on and as you light the bowl you release your pointer finger from the hole.(whatever finger you used.) wait until the water flows out as you hold a flame to the bowl.

B. Invest in a Magic Flight Launch Box
    It's a vape and the trench is like .1-.2 and you save so much weed, I got mine today for 65$

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. if you don't mind the taste you could aloways smoke some the rezz in ur bowl. you can do this by taking a lighter and fliping the bowl upside-down and let the flame heat up the rezz for about 10 seconds and scrapping the rezz to the center of the bowl you can then take the little weed u do have and place it on top and ur bowl won't taste as good but it will get you higher.

17. I believe 6 seconds is the perfect time to hold in anything longer may give you a more of a light headed feeling because by holding in ur breath u cut off a study flow of oxygen to the brain witch makes you feel higher than you are for the time being

18. I use a dry herb vaporizer and yesterday I took the brown, vaped up weed and resmoked it out of a bong. I got a little high? From now on I'll save the used weed to fill spliffs or whatever.

19. Then take 1 hit.

20. i drink a mango smoothie every morning when i wakeup, then shower then smoke, because showering (personally) makes me come down. then throughout the day i smoke everyday and when i get to about .1, .2 left then ill put it in my gb (gravity bong) or bowl, because the bong will just give me one hit and i usually like to enjoy the last little bit i have with 2 or 3 hits :toke::) although i didn't know that mango and tetra have mycrene in them, guess thats why i get unbelievably blazed an hour after waking up (wake and bake within 10 mins of waking up:volcano:)