Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off a little bit of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattpunk, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #61 BloodLust, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Thank's fuk0 for the grave dig & yes on the first page someone did say that, I disagree that ghosting hits makes you get higher.

I do agree that Gb's get you much higher, but also destroy tolerance quickly. Why? What could possibly be the reason that a GB is a more efficient delivery system than say, a very short one hitter.

Could anyone help shed some light and/or theories on why a GB is so efficient? Especially since after usage the sides of the bottle have a resin type feel & smells like tobacco, obviously some resin is being attached to the plastic, along with that resin the THC and CBD inside it. As well, when smoking multiple 'bowls' out of a ghetto GB, the plastic lid is getting very hot & releasing fumes as well as the hot smoke swirling inside, how bad do you think those fumes are? If you have ever taken a GB hit with little smoke trying to clear the bowl, you know the large amount of fumes that are in each hit. A lot.

Personally, after heavy use of GB for about a month and a half of 2-5 GB hits a night, I was extremely conservative with my bud, but my tolerance still went way down. Of course this could be explained by the lack of change in environment and device though...

EDIT: Decided to copy and paste a tutorial from a past thread incase anyone was wondering how to use/make a GB. I know someone else posted a tut, but no detailed instructions.

2. edibles can get me decent with like .2g per dose

3. me and my friends used to make gravity bongs back in the day whenever we wanted to make the most of our bud.if i were you tho i would just pack a bowl and every time you want to smoke just take 1 hit and hold it in for like 10 or 20 seconds(not like pass out long).might not be the best for you but it will conserve

4. this thread is 3 years old

5. Good observation. Apparently people are still interested in the subject....

6. hold your lighter right over the budd instead of torching it, it'll vape some of the weed and get more THC out of it

7. Bowl or bong, though I'm assuming you don't have either else you'd have figured that out already :p

I once was in a similar situation and this seemed to work. Roll a cigarette but sandwich the weed in the middle (so there's tobacco either side). Mark where it starts with a pencil on the outside, light up and smoke as normal. When you hit the pencil mark, one hit that sucker. I seem to remember it working.

8. I get high off of .4g out of my bong. It hits you harder and faster, so you feel higher.

• Like Like x 1

9. Back in my day this thread was brand new. Whippersnapper.

10. just hold it in longer and only light as much as you actually hit it for you know? don't leave the smoke blowin

11. I think there's a lot of factors influencing how good is smoking device. How big hits are are definitely one of the main factors. Smoke temperature should matter too (it would make sense). You should make huge rips, but not too much for you to cough, you shouldn't smoke nicotine (while it can give you kind of "rush", i saw some reputable source claiming cigarettes actually make high weaker and last less), maybe some breathing techniques may help (any thoughts on that guys?).

Generally, to get most from weed, i should consume amount that gives me a desirable high, and try not to smoke anymore for few hours, because continiously smoking effects are becoming weaker and weaker.

12. See if any friends wanna match?

13. yep i gotta second this.

14. funny thread my 2 cents... smoke it dont bother wasting your time trying to make some home made lab shit just smoke it hold it in til it ghosts and close your eyes and relax enjoy it then go get more :))

15. i can still get high off 0.05g of weed, so should be easy... for me

16. make a gravity bong . Put all your weed / breathe in really hard light it and take a milky hit and you will get high. IF you have a piece you can resin hit it

17. Use a vape attached to a bong with some dank ass bud then put kief on top

18. Ugh I hate gravity bongs...

Whenever I use one it seems I accidentally push all the smoke out before my mouth gets on the hole.

19. its not the best for your health so just dont do this all the time but use a pop can i can ration my weed like no other like ill get buttstonked off of about 0.2 packed into three bowls. just corner it

20. How do you not know how to hit a bong..