Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off a little bit of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattpunk, Feb 12, 2009.

1. thank you for explaining for me bro, cheers! :smoking:

2. vape, only way to conserve

3. This.

4. same shit happend to me when i got caught. i only had like an 8th of regs and i need to make it last for like 2 weeks. i just took a medium sized hit and did a hand stand and held ny breath for as long as i could. it wrked for me lol. you gotta do what u gotta do.

5. #25 TheReckoningDay, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    You blades are confusing the fuck out of me. If I have .5, i will certainly get higher using a Gravity bong than a bowl no fucking doubt.[/QUOTE]

:confused: The piece, the amount, the quality and your tolerance play a role. If you lose THC in water, you are just going to lose the same amount on the inside of a pipe. Which is why they shoud be clean. Snaps are a must.

6. Gravity Bong.

7. its a gravbong without water.

Attached Files:

• lung.png
      lung.png
      File size:
      45.3 KB
      Views:
  8. But your pieces do dictate how much T.H.C they can deliver to you based on it's efficiency. Some methods simply can not deliver too much T.H.C at once, resulting in less potent, inefficient methods.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The only real way is vaporizing, and to people saying hold in the hit (smoke) for as long as you can, that is stupid because you get 95% of your thc intake in the first couple seconds of the smoke being in your lungs and holding it in longer just damages your lungs. Vapor on the other you hold in for as long as possible and you intake more and more in with no damage to your lungs.

10. you should hit up your family members for some more green

11. i'd bet the most efficient and conserving way to smoke would be eat a mango 45-60 before you either knife or just bowl it.

if all else fails, fuck it gb a pound

12. All been said, but anyways: Mangoes + Vap or a nice Bong hit with kickhole effect. That should get you blazed. Happy Toking :smoking:

13. Take deep hits and hold em in longer. I do that all the time and I usually don't smoke more than a bowl in a sesh, unless it's a wake and bake. I like to blow a few bowls in the morning

14. Actually there is a magical way to get high off a little weed,
    use a pipe or a water pipe, and as your lighting it dont torch it just slowly approach with the flame untill it starts igniting, you see lighters burn very hot and thc burns lower than them so if you torch it you do what is called flash burning your thc and it is lost slow burning your weed makes it go pretty much twice as far. or you could get more weed at some point lol. :D

15. That is an awsome solutin lol a pound would last yah XD

16. Another one I just remembered is to pack your bowl hit by hit....

17. Thats another real budsaver.

18. If you have like a small bowls worth try to spray it with a bottle of water and make it moist (It might be hard to hit at first but keep trying) when it starts burning good while your hitting dont let any smoke escape from the weed so like take a end of a nail and put it out before you stop hitting it to prevent smoke from leaving the top of the bowl ... lol thats what I do it usually makes it last a lot longer and it gets me higher than just smoking it normal
    (Cough on your hits it gives you a heavier high or to me it does):smoking::bongin:

19. Buy some more?

20. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong! How could you compare a pipe to a vaporizer. Different piece, vape gets you wayyyyyyyyyy higher.