Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high of a pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hi, guys, I bought a small keychain pipe and when I tried smoking it I really didn't feel like I got high. How do you get high with a pipe? I tried inhaling and turning on the lighter so it pulls the fire in and burns the weed, do I have to keep lighting each hit, and the weed burns up too fast too.

PS: How do you pack a bowl?

2. Put weed in it, light it, inhale.
    Repeat until at the desired level of high.
    Some people like to cherry the bowl and keep it smoking, I prefer to corner it and light every time I have a hit. Hold the lighter flame just above the bowl and the heat will ignite your weed without torching the whole thing.

3. Grind up/ break up your bud, and PACK it into the bowl. And if its grinded up good enough and packed good enough the bowl will CHERRY and stay lit. But you dont have to do that, you can just light it everytime but your light wont last as long.