Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high not stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bourny, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seems like when i toke i always get stoned and i hear thats because i smoke too much but then i take a few hits to not exceed my limit and dont feel any different am i high?

2. High and stoned are the same thing?

3. dumb questions get dumb answers..
    high / stoned.. its all the same.. blitzed.. zooted..

4. Just smoke a j.
    Or 3 or 4 bowls.
    Don't go crazy with it.

5. He's trying to say he just wants to get high. Not shitfaced/couch-locked. You guys know what he means. Goddamn.

6. High and stoned are only the same thing if you have a limited vocabulary. High is more head effect; happy, inspired, stimulated,creative and sensitive. Stoned is more body effect; lazy, sedated, relaxed, and numb.

7. Straight from the weed dictionary.

8. When I smoke, I only smoke about .4/5 or enough to get 1/4 of a joint. I find that just a couple puffs is perfect, I dont get stoned but it buts me in a good place. I get where you are coming from OP

Also, to the post about shooting heroin or whatever, thats a reason why there is no talk of other drugs here. People say stupid shit like that and then kids that sneak on, or gullible people, actually do it and it never turns out god. Not to mention the fact, that is just stupid. No offence tho, just sayin.

9. smoke less? if you dont get high smoke a little more.

10. I feel ashamed to say that I actually understood what he was trying to say..

11. thats the problem though i smoke a joint and get stoned i guess i have very low tolerance

12. #13 PositiveAttitudeMachine, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    Mflb ftw

13. would that help or work looks good

14. If it looks like a tree...and stands there like a tree

and the air seems somewhat fresher in that area...

then its obviously a tree

15. You'd have to be real fuckin gullible to shoot heroin into your urethra.

16. A joint is actually kind of a lot for one person to smoke...
    so like... smoke less.

17. I suggest trying a sativa, or sativa Dom my boy

Or vaping

18. #19 Bourny, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    thanks i think ill try a one hitter

ps:i forgot about my real reason, alright so ill smoke less but how do i know i am high i just dont seem to feel anything until i reach the couch lock stage where everything goes slow mo everything before that feels normal.

19. When i first started smoking i would happily share a joint with 3 people so try something along those lines (think we made about 1g joints), went to amsterdam after my 1st time smoking - man that was insane..

But i tend to relate a high feeling to sativas and stoned feelings to an indica, but unless you're in and MMJ state or know a grower you unfortunately wont know what you're getting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.