Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high for free!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smoking515, Jul 17, 2012.

1. So I was out of bud and was looking though grass city and saw a post about iso hash and I had never though that making hash could be that easy and then I looked more into it and you can use resinated smoking utensil, and all you need it rubbing alcohol so I got my pipes and bong slide and grinder and soaked them in % 91 rubbing alcohol for 30 minutes. It also cleans your piece so if you have to clean a pipe why not get a high off it. So I then poured it onto a plate I used a glass plate witch was a bad idea, use a paper plate or something. So I set it by a window and let it sit to evaporate . So I wake up the next day and its been 14 hours. I get a razor blade and scrape it off, this is where the glass plate fails, the resin sticks to it and you have to scape the shit out it to get it and you can get the resin where the plate rises on the sides. So I got a 1 gram resin ball that may not be nearly as potent as real hash, but it still gets you really high and just a little piece burn for ever. I'd say it close to potency of high mids, but that still really good for it being free! It dosent taste to bad either:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. good idea there. i grow, but i,m still sitting here with nothing but resin.

everyone will prob. hate on ya for resin, but screw it gets ya high in times of need.

3. [quote name='"stoner oxy80"']good idea there. i grow, but i,m still sitting here with nothing but resin.

everyone will prob. hate on ya for resin, but screw it gets ya high in times of need.[/quote]

Thanks dude I plan of making hash this way with weed when I reup soon.

4. I just smoked some and I'm really high from like 2 bong hits and it's a really strong head high

5. Don't use a paper plate, imagine the resin sticking to that.

If you have pyrex, try that. Keep an eye on the evaporation rate and lift one side of the bowl/plate before it is all evaporated. Gently scrap any left, on the elevated side, back into the now tiny puddle. :smoke:

6. [quote name='"ICGreen"']Don't use a paper plate, imagine the resin sticking to that.

If you have pyrex, try that. Keep an eye on the evaporation rate and lift one side of the bowl/plate before it is all evaporated. Gently scrap any left, on the elevated side, back into the now tiny puddle. :smoke:[/quote]

Is there anything I could put on he plate to make it not stick?

7. #7 ICGreen, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012

Not that i am aware of (yet).

Some say to set the bowl in the freezer (after it has fully evaporated), then any tool can chip it off fairly easily. :smoke:

Edited to add: This is one of many good links.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesti...ness-isomerized-frozen-hash-oil-crystals.html

Edited again to add: There is another great link, check his siggie.

8. Well.... the resin doesn't turn into hash, its just resin still haha

But if you run a grinder, you get hash

Next time do them seperately, pieces and the grinder I mean.

9. I am thinking about trying to make some hash this way from bud any tips on how much bud to alcohol and how long i should let it sit with the bud in it

10. There's a great link in SirSogs sig and another in the last post I made. :rolleyes:

Normally for a QWISO, just cover the material in a mason jar and shake for 30-45 seconds. Then strain. :smoke:

11. Right on, I love smoking resin after I've long ran out of buds to smoke. Never gives me headaches, and I don't think it has a bad taste, just makes me sleepy after about an hour of smoking it.

I love how long it lasts too, don't you? :D

12. I'm fucking doing this the minute I get home tonight!

13. [quote name='"Immoliate"']I'm fucking doing this the minute I get home tonight![/quote]

Yeah dude that what I thought when I saw how easy it was, surprised this didn't get more feed back considering it it's a legit way to get a good high from something you would normally think of as a useless byproduct

14. It sounds like a cleaner way to get smoke compared to just scraping the piece out. And can i still get stuff from my grinder if I empty it out, the keef collector that is.

15. Then again almost everthing dissolves in alcohol

16. seeeeeeeeems like a good idea, but you never know. i'd totally try it

17. That my sir is not free.

18. [quote name='"S7Kep"']That my sir is not free.[/quote]

Just about, rubbing alcohol is like a dollar at Walgreens.

19. [quote name='"sirrwilliam"']Then again almost everthing dissolves in alcohol[/quote]

Yeah I guess you could pour it through a coffee filter or cheese cloth and it would be more pour.