Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WAT3RB0NG, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Now that I read about people getting high, I can't seem to get high. It's like I'm expecting to raise out of my seat and go into another world. And I keep thinking, "yeah, I'm so high... wait no im just making myself think that"...

???? :eek:

2. how many times have you smoked? or how much do you smoke?

3. Well you need to give us a little more detail so we can help you out. Like what quality bud are you consuming, are you inhaling correctly, what are you smoking out of, etc.

4. If you can, get your hands on a stronger strain of weed. You'll get high then :).

5. This is maybe my 9th time, only been high 2-3 times before. I stopped smoking for like a month and started again today. Before that I smoked 3 times a week.

6. I forgot the name of the weed, and I take a hit, and breath in some fresh air to push the smoke down, and holding for 10sec, so I think im inhaling correctly. And I'm smoking from a pipe.

7. Maybe your not smoking enough or good quality enough weed??

EDIT: also holding longer than 5 seconds is unneccesary

8. ^ Was your weed perhaps, aged'd any?

9. Inhale.. Exhale. That should solve your problem.

10. well actually....thats what should happen if you get high enoughf when your in the perfect mood:)