How to get here..

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Blunted All Day, Nov 7, 2009.

1. How do you get a plant to look like this?..seriously

[​IMG]
    {Brainstorm Haze}

2. Kinda looks like N overfertilzation since the leaves are such a dark shade of green although I may be wrong.

3. *jaw drops* reconsidering current 5 week t break and counting

4. for someone like me... Photoshop :D

I have no idea but that is crazy looking, doesnt look too potent though.

5. Select a strain that has that kind of genetics with the hairs and the bud structure. Looks like a Sativa, maybe a Thai cross. Starting from seed is more ideal because it'd keep the first clones close to the genetic potential of the plant. Then you'd probably need perfectly controlled indoor conditions, CO2 enrichment, and having the nutrients dialed in. Looks like this grower uses plenty of nitrogen and potassium during flowering. And then on top of all that it appears to me that the lighting is LED, and probably a $2000 fixture.

Spend like $20,000 and you can go from unfinished basement to a sea of these in 6 months.

6. Alot of fancy hightimes pics are manipulated plants or added lighting, I find that when I reveg a bud instead of leaves, and The fresh bud is left in the 24hr light for a few days it stretches all funny like that. Some strains grow the towers like that when they are left to flower for too long, I have personally seen it both ways I have described.
    yes it does look of sativa dominance.