Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get hash to = powder

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ElectricWarrior, Jan 24, 2012.

1. hey guys.

have a nice amount of hash, wanting to cook with it (specifically badkittys citric acid extraction) but the hash is very pliable and sticky, and solid chunks. need to get it broken down into a powder, no luck with any methods ive tried (mortar n pestle, razor blade, drying out).

any advice in how to get this stuff broken down fine enough to use for what i want to use it for would be appreciated

2. Try using a coffee grinder or gently heating it with a lighter or holding it in the palm of your hand and hopefully it will crumble when heated. Be careful when heating with a lighter to not burn ur product.

3. what?!

4. Try to use a coffee grinder to bust up the hash. Or use a lighter and heat the hash up and it should crumble up into nice little pieces. Holding it in the palm of your hand will also warm it up and it should crumble up into little pieces.

5. Whats your hash consistency? Like a pressed hash or is it malleable? Cause if its hard you could try a cheese grater

6. I just throw my hash into one of these egg slicers.

[​IMG]

I add cross sections and put some wax paper under it and just press down. Bigger chunks get pressed 3-4 times... it works really well..

• Like Like x 1
  7. this right here

8. Why not just keep cutting it up with a sharp razor?