How to get friends to stop mocking you!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Linguistics, May 17, 2010.

1. You could very well post about problems with your dealer here.

I think you meant to say "Don' talk to ME like I'M an idiot" because he said what I said, essentially. He said nothing idiotic. You understand.

Sometimes, teasing hurts. Not everything is in good fun; I've been there, and I put a stop to it. Of course, I didn't stand for it all of the time, but it went on for quite some time and then I snapped... and the name-calling/joking ceased.

2. Basically if these guy don't cut it out when you tell them seriously cut it out. Then their not your real friends...honestly after awhile I'd just leave...probably because I'm getting pissed and decide to leave before I hit anyone.

3. :eek:

4. It's one thing when it's between good buds, it's another when someone rags on someone constantly just to boost their ego. I have a damn good group of friends that would take a beating for me and at the same time egg me when I needed to be egged. It's healthy when the person dishing it out can receive it back without getting defensive like a punk. Some assholes are just assholes and need to be told so.

I'd take that one friend aside one day and just tell him that it's fucking annoying. Are they your friends just because they're the only people you know? Nothing wrong with moving on to people that you get along with. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

5. there you go Op..

just answered your own question...

say things like this back to your friends...

it's easy being a smartass on the internet take it over to your real life..

hope this makes sense im .....:smoke:

6. :laughing:

7. I have a remedy for your situation, but it might not work.

You see, just a few weeks ago it dawned on me that I have a big dick. And just knowing I have a big dick has allowed me to blow off trivial problems, like friends being assholes and whatnot.

So OP, if ya got a big dick, think big dick. (no homo, bro)

:hello:

8. You realize that saying no homo just makes it that much more homo, right? :p

9. mock them back?

or tell them to stop

10. what you should do is look straight at the person who gives you shit, and ask further questions. ask them what they mean. If they think that they're funny. Have them elaborate to the point of them pushing you or you pushing them(or more if you have health insurance lol) or them saying "hey, I'm just joking around." then you tell them that you aren't amused and they should shut the fuck up before you shove their head up their ass....but be semi-calm...like a bomb lol I love that song. I'm listening to rage after this post.

If they are ripping on you in a subtle way, have them elaborate. be mad and look like you'd find it quite enjoyable giving them a black eye, and make them afraid to elaborate further....well, comes naturally to me. So, I don't know how good of an actor you are. I guess just turn your hurt to anger.

I'd be curious as to what exactly they are saying, because my methods would vary accordingly. Maybe let out a sarcastic laugh after they disrespect you that basically says "haha you're an idiot." then they respond in some sort of condescending way and that's where you escalate to the point of them getting the drift that you are not someone that's going to take shit. and don't let a bunch of little dipshits control you by acting like you're overreacting. don't apologize. Live for yourself. fuck them if they're gonna make you feel like shit. dude. kick someone's ass! lol sorry I used to take a light amount to moderate amount of shit back in the day(fuck. I was a sweet/kind/warm young man and people took advantage of it), but now I pretty much enjoy confrontation. It makes me feel alive. lol

11. I know this kid that also has the same thing done to him, lol, he's like notorious for it. If I were you though, I'd either just like not laugh and stare when they do it, or just plain out be like shut the fuck up, it's getting old. They'll probably get the picture.

I have this one friend, too, that will like do anything for attention, even embarrass her friends. It's been bothering me lately because she just treats me along with a couple other of her close friends like shit when she's in front of a large group of people. We were at this party two weeks ago and like she was just being an attention whore, as always, and like would completely like ignore me or just be a bitch to me when I was talking to her. We were outside, and she got a cup of beer from the keg and I was like dude there's a fucking fly in your beer. And she literally screamed, "Why are you being such a bitch?" in front of everyone, just to try and make me look stupid. I wasn't embarrassed or anything because I know the people there and they knew I wasn't, but still it's just fucking annoying. She'll like call her friends out on dumb shit in front of people she just met just to try and look cool.