Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get free weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burtontoker, May 6, 2011.

1. #1 burtontoker, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    so basically swim faked like he was going to go to prom with this fat ugly bitch, she texted swim and asked him go and swim said sure if she agreed to give swim $50 for the tickets. desperately she gave $50 to him and he bought an eighth of weed with it. prom night came and that bitch was left alone. the girl texted swim on the night asking where was he? she spammed him with texts and he ditched her ass. hahahahha easy money and some dank bud for free.

- source

this guy did this for weed. wtf?

2. inb4 cool story bro...

Why didnt the guy go to prom??

3. LOL, only cuz she was an ugly bitch........

4. Sounds like the kid is a huge loser. I cant believe people get off doing sick shit like that.

5. I feel bad for the girl, if i was friends with her id definitely give that guy a kick in the balls, i dont care "how cheap of a shot" that really is, that dickhead diserves it.
    50 bucks and fucking with a girls head? thats terrible.