Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get firecrackers potent as possible?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CallMehTep, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Can anyone assist me with the way/method on how to have a firecracker with the most potency possible.

2. Instead of using heat, don't bake them, and just let them sit for three days. The oils in the peanut butter will extract the THC and make you high as shit

3. I'm not positive on this so please correct me if I'm wrong. Can't I bake them anyway because isn't letting a cracker sit for 24 hours the same as just baking one so couldn't I bake it to speed up the 24/h process and then let them sit for three days?

4. Yea you can bake them and let them sit for a day or two. Wont increase the potency a ton, but may be noticeable

5. letting them sit for 3 days is not an efficient way, but firecrackers, even when cooked properly, aren't efficient.
    Make some cannaoil/butter, smear that on some bread and eat that.

but if you're set on firecrackers, make sure to decarb, add some oil to your pb or nutella, and bake them for 40 mins at 250f instead of 20 @ 325.

6. I'll be decarbing for 40 mins at 250f, is it necessary to bake firecrackers at the same temp/time?

7. This is just anecdotal evidence and in no way scientific, but I once had firecrackers with my girlfriend and they got us pretty much out of this world. We didn't finish them all and we had one left. It was sitting in my bag for a couple of months when one day some guinea pig at a party volunteered to eat it. Less than an hour later, this loud guy was on the couch, unable to speak. Maybe letting them sit does increase their potency?