Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get extremely high again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Keith McKief, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Once you've developed a tolerance, it won't matter what you smoke or how you smoke it.

The thing about weed is that even though your mind may want more, your body doesn't. The receptors in your brain will actually DISABLE themselves, so that you can't absorb the THC anymore. No amount of smoking will cause them to turn back on.

The truth of the matter is that smoking more doesn't get you higher, it actually increases your tolerance by causing your brain to shut off receptors. Your body is smarter than you are.

The bonus to having a high tolerance is that over repeated use, your receptors are able to normalize faster. An experiment performed in mice showed that in the ones they gave more THC to, more receptors turned themselves off - up to 70% of them. The mice that they didn't give as much THC to turned less receptors off, but without repeated use took longer to turn them back on as well.

So, what I'm saying is that if you smoke a ton, after a certain point you're not going to get any higher than if you smoke a little, you're just going to turn your receptors off.

The only way for them to normalize themselves is time, so unfortunately you're probably just going to have to wait.

I had this problem myself, so I decided to try a whole bunch of crazy ways.. nothing worked. I made batches upon batches of cookies that got other people blitzed but didn't do shit for me, and then I got so annoyed that I decided to actually google the way THC works.

PS: If you want a link to the study I read for proof I can try to find it but it's been about a month o_O

2. Dude if you cant take a simple t break then your addicted mentally maybe your not getting high because your using weed for your addiction and not for fun anymore there will be withdrawals when you stop but they dont last forever.

3. Not sure if thats true what i read is that after smoking for a long time everyday without taking enough omega 3 it burns your receptors out and once their repaired you will get high again and only way to repair is to take a long ass break and take omega 3 everyday then when u smoke again keep taking omega 3 if op hasnt been taking omega 3 his receptors are fucked.

4. For me it helps if you are in a hot area. For example: Smoke a bowl then step into a hot tub or a steam room.

5. Take a 4 month break from weed like I did before smoking a couple days ago.
    You'll get that pulsating body high.

6. the highest ive ever gotten in my life was when i baked weed brownies with a half ounce in it

7. kief, no one can deny getting real high off kief.

8. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results" ~Thomas Edison

In other words, continuously smoking the same amount and expecting to get higher is retarded. Load up a fat .4 bowl topped with around .2 of keif or oil. Smoke that whole bowl in one fat bong rip and hold it in for like 3-4 seconds. Wait 15 mins and if your not ripped do it again. Post back after you do that...hah

9. T-Breaks are bogus. I took a 3 month long T-Break, and don't get me wrong I got super high the first couple times I smoked again, but within two weeks I was back to my old tolerance. Its so not worth the wait lol.

10. Nah if ur smoking all day all the time for a like 10 days then take a week off u can feel the difference, but slow down after taking a break to keep your tolerance low.

11. I didn't read all these posts, and someone probably already said it, but start taking Omega-3 fish oils. They'll repair your CB1 and CB2 receptors so that you can achieve that high again. It'll take a couple weeks of daily use though. And eat mangoes a couple hours before smoking. Heard it helps. Good luck man.

12. Take a T break or get really drunk before you smoke. It's not really the same but it's pretty good.

13. DABS.. now we're talking.