Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get edible in illegal state?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kellycb550, Nov 20, 2016.

1. So I know I can make them but still working on my growing skills right now. I don't have the money to buy a lot of weed and then make brownies out of them. Any idea how I can order edibles if I'm in a illegal state?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Firecrackers. No need for any BS, keep it simple. Please respond, Kelly.

3. No can do.. Federal drug laws against interstate bla bla bla.. Any site that says different is gonna rip you off..
    If your in a red state your kinda screwed.. Move to a green state.. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. You could prob makes a batch of brownies with a qt of good bud depending on your tolerance to edibles .... even decarbing just a gram at a time and making it into a drink is doable .... my tolerance to edibles use to be way high and a gram wouldn't do to much to me but now I don't have access to as much bud as I use to so I don't eat edibles as much and a gram is pretty much all I need .......... I decarbed 2 grams last week and cooked it into coco nut oil . Than blended into a drink ... I was trashed .. eyses closed seeing shit and hearing noises . Felt like I was on acid for a while . Good thing I knew what was going on or I might of been freaked out .... gotta respect the edibles . It's a different ball game

• Like Like x 1
  5. Firecracker? Explain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's my plan!

7. Only needs 0.5 grams a cracker, and 2 should be enough if you are a lightweight. If you don't have a grinder use scissors and a shot glass and get your weed nice and really "fine".

8. I'm going to have to try this!

9. It is more like a sandwich, lol. It works super good for me, I don't know, try it, :p. The THC infuses into the oil of the peanut butter, or Nutella. It is kind of "weedy", so yes, technically you eat the weed, too.

10. Firecrackers are nasty but truly the highest I have ever been is after eating one. Be careful because edibles are stronger than smoking. It takes a couple of hours to feel the full effects and so many people have eaten a firecracker and not felt anything then eaten another and get to high and don't enjoy it. Lol. I learned how to make them correctly by watching a YouTube video about them. :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Decarbing your ganja correctly is a must if you want your edibles to work. As far as dosing goes, most people are good with a quarter of a gram of decarbed ganja per edible. You can always eat another if it isn't enough for you. So if you were to decarb an eighth of ganja it would be enough for a boxed brownie recipe. Just mix it with 2/3 cup of coconut oil (the recipe calls for 2/3 cup of vegetable oil or butter) then follow the directions and cut into 12 brownies.

Remember, only a jack ass eats enough to turn themselves into a full on retard and only a fucko does it to someone else with out them knowing. Getting high off of edibles isn't like smoking ganja where you'll green out at some point. Oh no, you'll get higher and higher and higher to the point of misery. You'll be horribly ill from it. No shit amigo....

Decarbing ganja-
    1) roughly grind or chop your ganja.
    2) put it in a foil packet. Think envelope made of foil.
    3) put the ganja containing foil packet in a preheated 240*F oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
    4) remove the decarbed ganja and let it cool to room temp before using.
    It really is that simple.....properly decarbed ganja looks darker, smells funky and is completely dried out.

Storing it-
    A pill bottle works great. I usually decarb a couple of grams and have it handy. As long as you'll use it in a few weeks you'll have no need to freeze it or anything like that. I also have a small plastic spoon that gives me just about a quarter of a gram. But as long as you're close to that mark you'll be ok. You can ramp up doses from there.

What to use it on?
    Well, you could decarb a gram and have 4 doses to make hot coco with. It works best for me as far as single dose edibles go.
    1) cup of milk and a quarter of a gram of decarbed ganja in a pan.
    2) put it on a number 4 burner for 5 minutes, stirring often.
    3) add chocolate syrup to taste, a small square of milk chocolate, a small square of dark chocolate and a small square of caramel. Stir till melted.
    4) pull it off of the heat, cover and let sit for 5 more minutes.
    5) pour into a mug to drink it down.
    6) You'll get high, high, high, in about an hour or so.

You could sandwhich a quarter of a gram between some store bought cookie dough and cook as directed. It works in a pinch as well. Once eaten, It takes about an hour and a half to hammer you, but hammer you it will.

You can also mix it with peanut butter. This works better if it sets for a few days. There was a time I mixed an entire ounce of decarbed blue dream in a monster jar of creamy peanut butter. Two spoons of it and I was good to go! It took about an hour and a half to hit me. Then about a month later it took about an hour to hit me. I didn't heat it up or anything I just let it set in naturally.

A couple of things to consider...
    First off it is fats that THC will bind too. So whole milk and even a bit of cream would be a good idea. You could add a little butter to 2% milk and it will work as I have done that in a pinch. It's the fats that ensure a faster onset of getting buzzed. I mean you could eat a quarter of a gram of decarbed ganja by itseof and definitely get buzzed. It would just take 2 hours to completely hit you.

REMEMBER!!!!!
    if it didn't work, you didn't decarb your ganja properly. it is just that simple.... also, this is a quick and dirty method of making it happen. There are a million ways to make all sorts of shit that will get you fucked up. The one thing they all have in common is that the ganja was decarbed correctly. The mother fucking end!