How to GET drug tested

Discussion in 'General' started by Smumskiz, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Okay, so I know this sounds weird but I'm trying to get drug tested. All I do is smoke weed, never alcohol or any other kind of substance. I have been told that I am going to get drug tested by my parents regularly so I have been clean for about 2 months. My parents have tried to test me once already about three weeks ago but the test didn't work so they said they would try again soon, but have not. My plan is to chill with my friends and smoke the day I get drug tested and then stop until the next test, and repeat. I have fake pee just In case they decide to test me again soon after the first one, or something like that. I know this isn't a common problem but if anybody has any ideas on how to get them to do it that would be great! Thanks!:)

Btw, I'm going to graduate soon so I won't have to worry about this for much longer but I would rather not be on bad terms with my parents.

2. Just smoke all you want and then use the fake pee...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. You want your parents to drug test you?????
    Drop a sack some where your mom will find it and unless she smokes it all, you will get tested very soon

4. Wow, OP, you sound like the baddest ass 14 year old I've ever known.

Can't wait for summer vacation to end and all the kids go back to school.

5. ^^ It happened yesterday. Unfortunately you don't see the line through their name.

• Like Like x 1