Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get dealer to stop ignoring me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Apr 27, 2011.

1. fuck his gf and then ignore HIS calls haah

2. Called him on my brother's phone and he answered but won't answer my friend or my calls. I think I fucked up :\

3. He probably doesnt like you

4. WHY would you want to keep him as your dealer? Find a new one.

Clearly someone like him isn't too trust worthy.

5. Blowing up his phone for dime bag... pff, no wonder he blew you off...

6. I had a guy who used to do this to me too :( ....

Not a good feeling at all.

But, I found a good reliable dealer in my town just by askin around :hello:

7. this. calling only 5 minutes between calls is over the top. especially if its just for a dime. i would at least wait 45 minutes between calls, but thats just me.

not for dealing, but if a friend were to call me every 5 minutes asking where i was, i would also get very annoyed and probably not want to kick it with that person. don't be the nagging wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend is my advice :)

8. #28 DreamPCs, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    And THEN text a picture of a brick in your hand next to his windshield.

9. Winner.

10. then take a pic of his moms forehead with his dick on it and that will really freak him out

11. yeah.... like everyone basically said, just IGNORE HIM. I wouldnt even trust a person who ignores me either way lol.. juss sayin

12. i had a dealer like that. and i told him str8 up if uu take too long ima have to explore my other options. they want YOUR money.

13. Holy shit....You were blowing up this fucking guy's phone to buy $10 worth of weed? You gotta be kidding me. Ask mommy and daddy for more allowance and don't call another dealer until you can buy at least 1/8. It probably cost the dude $8 in gas just to deliver it to you. No wonder he blew you off.

I'm more and more convinced this site is overrun with 16 year olds.

14. None of you know what it's like to be a dealer so quit ya whinging.

Dealers don't give a fuck about rep, it's about money, not making sure your happy.
    Do you know what it's like having your phone blow up from 8am till 11pm???

Niqqa please, don't like your situation? Pick up a pound, push weight
    and them come back to me when you been in the game 5 years and dealt
    with dickheads, 15 year olds, police, and every other aspect of the game.

It's all about connections.

15. lol 8am till 11pm? Do YOU know what its like to be a dealer, I dont think so....Shits 24/7.Quit dealing at lunch and break time at highschool kid

16. By the way, a pound is not "pushing weight" haha

17. I know it's 24/7 i listed the peak hours.

And i ain't in school champ.

18. 24/7? We're talking nugs here man...

19. i wouldnt never sell to you again after what you did

20. lol, yeah kinda a dick move on your dealers part... but over a dime.. lol. its obvious he weighed the pros and cons of driving that shit across town to you, and he decided, it wasn't worth his time.. if it was an OZ or something, im sure he would have been right on time..