Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by creaturez, Sep 17, 2009.

1. So I've been smoking for 2-3 years but now all of my dealers have left for college and I dont know Anyone who sells. Its really annoying and I feel like im in 7th grade again going through this bullshit.

You guys have any suggestions of how to find a new dealer?

2. go to a pub and jus chill maybe chat to people and jus ask the seediest lookin dude... always works lol

3. Head to your local park or plaza where a lot of people chill

4. I feel the same way. I just recently graduated, and my dealers all went away to schools far away. Luckily I'm at the community college and I think like over half of the students smoke bud.

5. thats shady as hell though walking up to dude and asking him if he know where bud at

6. Go door to door down a ghetto street, you will find one eventually

7. Just look for the kid with the Bob Marley shirt. Unless he is a poser he will be able to hook you up.

8. I hope you have life insurance.

9. Ask friends where they get theirs. Go through them man..

10. well obviously I did this but me and my friends got our shit from the same guys

11. lol, dude in my area almost every body wheres bob marley shirts, and half them dont blaze:eek: anyway i got myself a sick bob marley shirt, its him smoking a joint
    Bob Marley SMOKING A Marijuana POT JOINT T Shirt XL NEW - eBay
    check it out bro

12. i was in this situation a few months ago but i just got my card so i can hit up dispensary now. but if you dont have it, the beach is almost guaranteed. if you dont have a beach, hit up hangout spots and just ask around. it worked everytime for me.

13. yea just make friends and let people know you smoke bud.. the dealer will find you eventually

14. That shirt is pretty fly. Fair price too.

15. Just take the train downtown and go to State and Harrison, north-east corner; where the columbia/depaul/roosevelt kids dorm. Ask any chill lookin' people where you can get bud. Guaranteed you will find bud within the first 3 people you ask.

I did it the other day and the first person I asked sold me a dub, and some other kid saw our transaction and asked me if i wanted some more-- cause the original kid didnt have more to give me.

Everyone blazes here man.

16. Go to local hangouts, wherever you think is fun to hang out. Wear rasta colors.