Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Get Blasted (Need Fast Reply)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kalashnikov95, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Sup y'all, so I'm just chilling in my bedroom and I've got about half a g of some decent stuff. I've been smoking everyday so I'm building a tolerance..ok so I want to smoke tonight but get absolutely wrecked EXCEPT that I can only blow the smoke out of a vent/fixed window, so joints are out of the question. I have a small bubbler but I don't seem to get absolutely smashed like I do with a bong (there is no carb on the bubbler so I've gotta keep dragging in instead of one massive rip). Building a bong is also a bit tricky right now due to lack of materials...anyone have any ideas on how I can get super baked?
    No I will not hold the smoke in until it dissipates, that's freakin stupid.
    ALSO I'm living with people who don't take too kindly to toking. Please reply ASAP, I need this tonight dudes
    ALSO don't give me that crap about not smoking in the house with anti-weed retards living with you
    Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. What ever happend to taking a walk with a j in hand? No questions asked if i couldn't smoke inside i would be outside walking. Or just get a vap for the future

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Take a knife hit bra

4. #4 Kalashnikov95, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    [quote name="valleyplayer1312" post="20516806" timestamp="1409145717"]What ever happend to taking a walk with a j in hand? No questions asked if i couldn't smoke inside i would be outside walking. Or just get a vap for the future

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote

It's 11:41pm, the only ways out are a large, loud garage door opening or going upstairs. Either would wake my very angry father. He's ex military so he wakes up from the slightest noise -.-
    Edit: I'm saving up for a mflb :)

5. There is nothing more annoying than somebody that asks for advice and then rejects all the suggestions.

Here's your answer:

DON"T SMOKE.

6. Lol make a gravity bong outside your parents house bro baha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Well see if you don't put all your details in no one can awnser anything for you if i was you i would grab a few dryer sheets and a toilet paper roll stuff the sheets in the roll and exhale into that to get rid of the smell also put a towel or sometging at the bottom of the door get as much smoke out that window as possible put a fan facing out the window abd turn it on

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Worse case, Leave a note saying you wanted some doritos or some snack or drink you don't have at your home and that you walked up to a mini-mart or gas station near you cause you didn't want to waste the gas if you have a car. If you're 18 your father should have no problem with it.

9.  Load up that half gram in a gravity bong and rip it all at once  :laughing:

10. Dude I rejected 1 suggestion :s

I'm 19 and my father has a very big problem with me sneaking out at night..Arab parents man

11. Step one: Stop smoking cannabis to get "absolutely wrecked"
    step two: make a bong or use a pipe
    step three: get rid of the no carb bubber (Why do you have this in the first place?)
    step four: smoke and feel good
    step five:???
    step six: Profit

12. make a lightbulb vaporizer? lol idk man

13. I know this was yesterday but, make a gravity bong. Be careful not to let any smoke into the air and blow the hit out the window. Maybe spray some airfreshner LIGHTY and dump the water down the sink.

14. Wait until morning. If you cant leave the house, Then wait until you really turn 18. Then just walk out the front door, joint blazing.

15. Sneaking out? You're 19 man, you're not sneaking out you're leaving the house.

Honestly if he wakes up from a front or back door being opened he will wake up from lighter flicks and coughing, so either wait to smoke when they run errands or don't smoke.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. Smoke your joint outside. If these people aren't your parents, its none of their business what you do when you're out.

17. Take bigger hits that's all we can really say Plus half of a gram is nothing. If you want to get really high you're going to need at least a gram or more.

18. I mean if it's some good weed half a g would do me good by myself.