Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get as high as possible.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacePot, Sep 9, 2011.

1. I was wondering, what are some methods to get as high as possible, devices or ways of getting high that are used to get max enjoyment out of your weed.

Thanks
    -Peace and Pot

2. What's Kanna?

3. Your still advertising kanna?

And OP I will give you the steps to success
    1- turn on and load vape
    2- connect said vape to a bong with hot water
    3- inhale
    4-?????
    5- YOU A KITEEEE

4. Google.

5. #6 jethrot73, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    Well.... You could smoke it.

Haha I think it's all up to personal preference. I don't think there's any device or ways to smoke that makes you get higher, just different kinds of highs. All you can do in the department of getting higher is smoke more. :smoke:

Edit: I have heard that maybe-- MAYBE-- vapes get you more blown with less weed.

6. [quote name='"ljm110494"']Your still advertising kanna?

And OP I will give you the steps to success
    1- turn on and load vape
    2- connect said vape to a bong with hot water
    3- inhale
    4-?????
    5- YOU A KITEEEE[/quote]

Wtf? Try eating an over ripe mango or two about an hour before smoking. It contains high levels of myrcene a terpiniod found in cannabis that aides thc across the blood/ brain barrier. It works not just urban legend

7. Im just spreading awareness.

8. I wanna be a kite. LoL

9. eat before yiou get high , and dont munch out while you are high it will last for alot longer ;)

10. 1g dank firecracker. Mine FUCKED me up last night.

11. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']1g dank firecracker. Mine FUCKED me up last night.[/quote]

How long does making a firecracker take to make?

12. If you have the lungs to do this: pack a big bowl, light it up, and while the cherry's still going pack another bowl quickly and take a second toke. :D

13. I just hold the smoke in as long as possible. Dunno if that really increases the high though. Some one correct me if im wrong.

14. Smoke a lot of weed for hours.

When I do it (for instance after harvest), I sometimes get to the point when nausea sets in a bit and I really can not take even one more puff.

Then usually I do not want to move as well or get any perceptions so I rest for 1/2 hour and then the worst will be over.

For a good high go outdoors don't stay indoors.

Or maybe you like music and the weird correlations however over the years it flattended a bit I am not really into music listening anymore.

Another thing you could try beer or wine I had good high sometimes. I do not recommend hard alcohol.

15. Actually only partially wrong, you get around 95% of the thc after holding it in for around 5 seconds, after that its just mainly increasing tar intake.