How to get a stain out of my bong

Discussion in 'General' started by Redskinrey, Dec 31, 2011.

1. #1 Redskinrey, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    idk if this is the right place to post this at but i bought a bong off one of my dudes and it was never cleaned so i cleaned it but there is a nasty stain at the bottom of it and idk how or if to get it out can some one plz give me some tips

[​IMG]

2. never dealt with anything like that. try bleaching? idk though

3. rubbing alcohol and salt

shake soak rinse repeat

4. i used bleach to clean it b/c the salt and alcohol did not get it %100 clean so i used bleach and scrubbed it

5. Dishwasher? If not do what he says ^^^

6. lol at the dishwasher but mines broke >.<

7. cant settle for the 70% rubbing alcohol gotta find the 91%. and the coarser the grains of salt the better.

8. You said you bought it off your friend. Was it completely clear when he got it?

Because it kinda looks like it's supposed to be that color, to me...

I mean, I guess you could try some white vinegar if all else fails. But from your pic, it looks like the bottom portion is supposed to be colored like that. :confused_2:

9. yeah i just used normal salt and i think it was like %70 i could not find it on the bottle do know how much bong cleaner is (cant think of the brand name)

and idk if it was or not i will have to ask him

10. Uh... yeah. That looks like it is supposed to be that color.

11. damn it makes it look so ugly >.<

12. I mean, looking at it... at how clean it is, with that lower colored section being clearly and uniformly colored...

I really think its supposed to look like that, dude. :p