Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get a pipe to my house?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hamav, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Come back when your 18.

2. Okay so half these comments are rude. But anyways I'm 18 and this year I got caught high at school so my parents don't trust me anymore but kid smoke on the weekends . But tell one of your friends that you trust alot and maybe who older that you can trust . But tell your parents your getting a package from eBay or something. Cause I'm ordering 45 dollar bong and wraps lol try hiding a mason jar filled with purple skunk lol well good luck Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm not gonna say shit about your age. I started when I was 13, so it'd be hypocritical of me. Depending on the size of the package, they'll just leave it in your mailbox around 5-7. No signature required.

Just say you're going outside with some friends and scope that mailbox out across the street until the delivery guy comes.

4. #24 irish_texan, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    [quote name="glassallday" post="19377374" timestamp="1390270641"]Isnt the age limit on here 18 gtfoh kid. I will not give you any tips. Get threw high school first then come talk to the adults[/quote]"Get threw high school"? I find this, as well as the numerous other grammatical errors in this post, to be exceptionally ironic.

Nah see, his friend named Get literally threw his high school. Get had huge muscles.  :bongin:  :laughing:

6. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19411006" timestamp="1390766931"]Nah see, his friend named Get literally threw his high school. Get had huge muscles. :bongin: :laughing:[/quote]Bro I'm high and i laughed my ass off at this hahahaha i love you, man.

7. [quote name="irish_texan" post="19410976" timestamp="1390766615"]"Get threw high school"? I find this, as well as the numerous other grammatical errors in this post, to be exceptionally ironic.[/quote]You sound 100% done right nowSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="First Toke" post="19406168" timestamp="1390692215"]You guys are dicks. But kid watch what you are doing because these up coming years are some of the most important years, they determine what you can do after high school and don't forget you're parents could get extremely upset and its not worth it in the long run.TlDR: your life your choices you decide but when you are younger somethings seem like better ideas then the acually are.[/quote]Words of wisdom. Study then child :HappyToking:

9. Why not just look up on the internet some pieces you can build? Head down to the hardware store pick up some supplies and you are good to go.