Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get a pipe for underages?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktsayshi1, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doesn't matter, they get banned or they don't say shit about how old they are...However, experience as a teacher, they usually slip up and tell their age. I already know I'm special, Godly in fact.:cool:

2. Forums have rules. It's always like that. If you're too ignorant to read them, and follow them, then you get banned. Simple as fuck.

Like previously stated, most rules are common sense, but the stickied rule thread is there for a reason.

3. I'm sure everyone on here saw the you must be 18 or older cus it's the first thing there I didn't read all the rules but I read a couple just don't act like a dick.

4. I think if an underage user is mature enough to read the rules and not go around giving away their age, they're mature enough to use the site anyway. My opinion doesn't apply here, though. Regardless, the legal disclaimers are for the protection of the owner and will be enforced for the sake of GC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.