Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get a pipe for underages?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktsayshi1, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahhh to be young :rolleyes:...inb4
    [​IMG]

2. Lmao this thread is priceless

3. age limit is for legal reasons and shit. Next time just lie about age and deal with it. For example I'm 15. Kidding I'm 23. Or am I? srsly I'm 23 though. also you should consider getting it off the internet a good website is the one you're browsing now. I use another one, but I'm not allowed to say which or else I get the hammer.

4. Oh...I get it now, you were just wandering the literally, humongous internet and thought to yourself "oh, hey! I'll sign-up here and not even bother worth a fuck to read the thing I click the big ass 'I AGREE' to, brilliant, champ, brilliant!":cool:

5. Fuck it. Bring on the ban hammer!

6. Ask, or go to a smoke shop in the shittier part of your area.

Not that hard.

7. ^sounds like a plan, man. I already reported you. :wave:

8. Tell him it's for a project. You're studying Sherlock Holmes.

9. Haha, that's funny...You say it like you can avoid it somehow.:cool:

10. #32 illogical, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    lol just make a new account and dont say your age this time XD

Don't encourage people to break the rules, dude. -JD

11. Gtfo kid. Stay in school, you need it. :wave:

12. Before I could buy glass, me and my friends would go to the local home improvement store and get some brass pipe and faucet screens. Then make any pipe design we wanted.

Attached Files:

13. Age Police Engage.... Lt DarthCripple reporting for duty....Sorry kid!

14. Enough said?

15. no age limit in michigan some young people will benifit more by using

16. lol. just. lol.

17. LOL Wut? I live in Michigan, please give the source of law where it states it is pk for persons under the age of 18 to engage in Marijuana use. I want the actual law the MCL number and everything.

18. [​IMG]

Under Aaaaaaged....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.