Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get a pipe for underages?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktsayshi1, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How could I convince one of my brothers 18 year old friends to buy me a pipe? Like what's a good excuse to get him to buy me one?

2. Your underaged?

3. UNDERAGE!

you have to be 18 to be part of Gcity :/

4. lol, I like how you're underaged...and browsing on an online head shop's forum about where to get a pipe.

Durr dur dur

5. Oh My Stars~.LOL!:laughing: Sorry dude, you are going to get banned :laughing:

6. inb4agepo- Fuck...guess i couldn't get both threads. Them cops be diligent.:eek::eek:

7. Choose your ban hammer of choice...

[​IMG]

8. I smell da banhamma

9. just go to a ghetto gas station they'll sell to you

10. Seriously dude?

11. Yessir. I really don't see why being an underage is really a big deal. We all like to smoke marijuana and I came here for questions to help me, so I don't do anything stupid so why is it such a big deal? It's illegal for everyone too, so it's not just for people over 18 btw

12. Troll? If not fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk age police! bunch of fuckin hypocrites

13. Your fucked but just say you need a pipe get him to drive you there and goin with him nd pick one out bring at least 30-40 bucks if you want a nice one but your gonna get banned should've just lied or not say anything.

14. this.

15. How are people who report underage people on the forum hypocrites? Rules are rules, no one under 18 is allowed on this forum.... I don't see how I am being hypocritical, I was well over 18 when I joined.

16. Fuckin' A! I knew we would have another.:cool:

17. Damn never knew it was so hard to lie on the Internet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.