Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get a more intense high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Finne33, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Jerk off as your smoking, once that blunt starts getting to small to hit is when you blow your load and enter into a realm of ecstasy. Its a win/win

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

2. Sweet mango recipe,

2 ripe mangos roughly chopped a can of mango juice (not from concentrate) handful of raspberrys blend it all down, drink it wait 45 mins then have a smoke! The smoothy taste orgasmic!

3. I just got my wisdom teeth out and they gave me a tranquilizer pill mixed with something and I'm feeling goooooood can't even get off my couch

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

4. wow I made a smoothie yesterday just to do this and I put every fruit in my kitchen and forget to put in the mango lmfao

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi