Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get a mmj card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by gunsforgrass, Feb 9, 2007.

1. hi i was wondering if it is possible to get a mmj card if i live in illinois. i was wanting to know if its possible to go to cali or any state maybe vermont cause its closer and get a mmj card from a doctor and be able to smoke in illinios? is that possible? also what are the restrictions of the card and everything?

2. u gotta check ur own state laws, a mmj card doesnt let u have weed anywhere in the us, only in the states that allow mmj cards.

3. Ya, even if u get medical in another state, if weed isnt legal in ur home town, and use it anywhere.

4. I know in Cali you have to have proof that you live in the state, I.D. and also like a gas or cable bill etc. to prove you are a resident.

5. The answer is no. You need to actually be a resident of a state in order for that states laws to apply to you.

6. Definitely no.

Medical Cannabis is still illegal in Illinois. They haven't decriminalized, either.

7. ok sorry for bring this back but didn't really want to start a new thread for the same thing.but anyway if Illinois does pass the medical marijuana law would this be a actually reason for smoking or would they just make me keep taking Advil or something.

ok well i have sinus problems when i was born where i always have a stuffy nose and normally have to breath through my mouth. but when i smoke my sinuses clear up for the time I've been smoking. but the next day the sinus problems come back. so would that be a reason to get a mmj card?