How to get a medical green card in washington state

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by AR13113, May 28, 2017.

1. I am trying to find out how to go about getting a medical green card in washington state and i also would like to know what conditions qualify? I have chronic headaches that cause illness and nausea and i also have asthma. Can someone tell me what the process of getting a green card is like? And if my conditions qualify me for a card

2. ..... your asking about a state that's fully legalized weed... just go to any of the 10,000 shops.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

3. Yeah, but medical should be cheaper, or maybe different amount allowed to grow?

4. Go see a doctor, only they can dertermine what is appropriate for your symptoms. Plus it is recreational there.

5. Nevada is a rec state in name only right now, but I'm a medical patient so I can get into dispensaries and not my partner. That being said, there are benefits at least in my state to being medical over rec. In Nevada, card holders can have 2.5 oz every 2 weeks, pay no rec tax.. et cetera

But yeah, it's as easy as googling a doctor. I found a place in Vegas that is called GettingLegal, they provided the doctor to look at my medical documents and approve me. Got my paper next day and was buying weed legally. I digress because I am baked, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Try Green Wellness, they're the only mmj doc I know of in the state, otherwise you just have to luck out and find a doctor who is willing to prescribe it. I've been told by my general practitioner that he fully supports my use and would love to prescribe it himself, but in doing so would cause him to loose his DEA prescription license. In Wa state intractable pain and any condition that causes nausea are considered qualifying so you shouldn't have any issues going through GW. It's a flat 100 bucks for the visit iirc. Oh and you can only grow here if you have a medical authorization. THATS worth $100 right there.