how to get a girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by dilatedmeatballs, Feb 4, 2014.

1. i think your one of the only ones that liked it :p thanks for watching

2. Once I saw who the OP was I just went right to the comments. I wasn't disappointed. Y'all bitches will learn. He's worse than a troll.He's like a troll with no sense of humor...and too much ambition to impress people...your own eagerness to get pussy did you in. He's like a marketing genius for desperate penises!

3. okay guys from now on i'll post all my videos in one threat... i promise, next video i make will be in the brand new fresh thread titled "dilatedmeatballs videos" and thats where all my videos will go... sorry i pissed you all off, i decided not to kill myself instead ill just make one thread :) 

4. I was thinking someone posted something serious and I was like im going to say "chloroform" 

I have been disappointed by OP again

5. sorry :/

6. I guarantee that there will be at least two more video threads by OP

I also guarantee that his youtube comment section will be spammed when that happens

7. Well he has to get himself out there somehow. 

8. Aye, fuck these niggas, OP. Half these niggas are the same ones watching purple sparkles videos. Do what makes you happy. Just don't expect anyone to be on that same wavelength. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Fuckn ey!

i was just kidding about thumbs down i didnt even click on your link

11. [quote name="Gypsyy" post="19462670" timestamp="1391499731"]Aye, fuck these niggas, OP. Half these niggas are the same ones watching purple sparkles videos. Do what makes you happy. Just don't expect anyone to be on that same wavelength. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Ohhhh gypsy delivers the hard truth.Wtf happened to purple sparkles?? Yeah OP everyone in here was slobbin sparkles knob just coz she was 'halfway' decent looking. And her videos were not even funny... they were painful.You know what FUCK THE BULLSHITDIALATED MEATBALLS FANCLUB FOUNDING MEMBER RIGHT HERE

12. [quote name="Full-Time Mexican" post="19463898" timestamp="1391530421"]Ohhhh gypsy delivers the hard truth.Wtf happened to purple sparkles?? Yeah OP everyone in here was slobbin sparkles knob just coz she was 'halfway' decent looking. And her videos were not even funny... they were painful.You know what FUCK THE BULLSHITDIALATED MEATBALLS FANCLUB FOUNDING MEMBER RIGHT HERE[/quote]I'm in. I will be the vice president. First order of business is T-Shirts with our boys face on it. Preferably in those glasses. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. [quote name="Gypsyy" post="19463958" timestamp="1391531154"]I'm in. I will be the vice president. First order of business is T-Shirts with our boys face on it. Preferably in those glasses. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]ikr so fuccin sexii[Member=dilated meatballs] yo bro make another vid and post it in a new thread plx

14. #35 Nerd139, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Words of encouragement(?)

I think OP should continue to make videos if he enjoys making them and maybe in 5 years he'll have a million YouTube subscribers or something.

I dont find you funny OP and lots of people wont and they'll hate but you shouldnt be discouraged because of a few negative comments. Many many many many(that's 5 of them I wrote) negative comments and i'll just suggest seeing what the negative comments are saying and change yourself accordingly. Give the people what they want without changing yourself too much, ya know?

Also dont apologize to people who are mean all the time. Shows weakness and all some people need is to smell blood in the water.

15. Subscribed for moar

16. i almost respect you in a wayeveryone fucking hates your videos and you keep posting them haha

17. #38 dilatedmeatballs, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I'm making a new video tonight, i'm gonna start a new thread called "dilatedmeatballs videos" for ALL my videos.. i'm gonna stop making new threads so maybe that will make people hate me less

18. #39 My Username, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I liked this one better than any other one iv'e seen..  You guys are a bunch of grumpy dicks.

Your first sentence about getting vaginas was the funniest.

Your acting is actually pretty good.. work on the material. 

19. At 1:48  When you were demonstrating how to "kiss a girl", it looked like you was attempting to eat pussy lol