how to get a gf tips?

Discussion in 'General' started by YoUSuCkKiD, Sep 9, 2012.

1. I just moved to a new place. A small ass Oklahoma town... Hopefully getting a side job at a home Depot kind of place just for extra cash and maybe to meet people. I'm kind of a loner and I've been a drifter for a while bcuz of the work I do. I've been single for over a year too so when it comes to talking to girls I'm rusty and shy unless I'm drinking... What's the best way to get a gf? Go to the local bar? Church? I want a good girl. I just don't know if I can get one. Let me know what you guys think. I'm not a fan of online dating. Most the girls are fat as fuck. Here's a pic of me..

ForumRunner_20120909_122644.png

2. I would trim the hair and facial hair honestly. I feel as if more girls like clean cut or a bit of scruff.

Be outgoing, dress proper, be sincere, smell fresh, spontaneity is also a game changer.

3. [quote name='"KillerKush"']I would trim the hair and facial hair honestly. I feel as if more girls like clean cut or a bit of scruff.

Be outgoing, dress proper, be sincere, smell fresh, spontaneity is also a game changer.[/quote]

I just got my hair cut 2 days ago lol

4. Make that exact face at all times. Watch the panties fly off

5. [quote name='"Bombur"']Make that exact face at all times. Watch the panties fly off[/quote]

Lol wtf

6. #6 Dead Man Toker, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

7. Get a line up?

8. fuck bitches get money

9. Does nobody realize this is the fucking chad

come on people

10. Holy shit... Its Stonerchad22... Welcome back man, I fucking missed you. Please make a lot of awesome threads and update your youtube channel

11. Who's the chad..?

12. idk wats going on here but my spidey senses are tingling

13. [quote name='"All4Weed"']idk wats going on here but my spidey senses are tingling[/quote]

its the chad... a reoccurring GC troll. hes kinda funny tho.

14. My name is johnny..

15. i love the chad, shit

All you people need to respect the Chad

16. #17 No Turns Left, Sep 9, 2012
    That doesn't quite look like the chad to me
    edit: probably is.

17. #18 Justin127, Sep 9, 2012
  18. I look nothing like that guy. I looked him up. Hair is different and everything..

ForumRunner_20120909_131936.png

19. Dude you are so the chad!