Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get a friend to smoke more?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thee Mushroom Man, Dec 28, 2013.

1. i have a friend that probably smokes like 1 time every two weeks. i smoke probably close to 2-3 times a week. i want to convince my friend to smoke more because it isnt as fun to smoke alone, imo. I dont want to force him or anything. So basically do u guys have any suggestions on how to get him tosmoke more, without forcing him.

2. You gotta get him more comfortable about smoking. Whats the reason he doesnt smoke that much?

3. [quote name="AhToker" post="19242863" timestamp="1388255655"]You gotta get him more comfortable about smoking. Whats the reason he doesnt smoke that much?[/quote]how would u get him more comfortable?im not sure exactly why he doesnt want to, i plan on asking him today actaully. i know in the past he has not wanted to because of religious views. thnx.

4. [quote name="Thee Mushroom Man" post="19242895" timestamp="1388255945"]how would u get him more comfortable?im not sure exactly why he doesnt want to, i plan on asking him today actaully. i know in the past he has not wanted to because of religious views. thnx.[/quote]I would just make the time more relaxing. Ask him to smoke with you when he does and talk it over while smoking some goods :)

5. [quote name="AhToker" post="19242910" timestamp="1388256149"]I would just make the time more relaxing. Ask him to smoke with you when he does and talk it over while smoking some goods :)[/quote]so ur saying that the next time we smoke, i talk to him about why he doesnt want to smoke and if he wants to smoke more?

6. Find other friends that smoke...  If he only wants to smoke once every two weeks.  Let it be

7. [quote name="The Nickatina" post="19242927" timestamp="1388256400"]Find other friends that smoke... If he only wants to smoke once every two weeks. Let it be[/quote]hes my best friend and want tosmoke with him, but i guess ur right.

8. [quote name="Thee Mushroom Man" post="19242924" timestamp="1388256375"]so ur saying that the next time we smoke, i talk to him about why he doesnt want to smoke and if he wants to smoke more?[/quote]Just ask him if he would be down to smoke more throughout the week to just chill and relax

9. if he has religious views he probably feels a certain guilt when he does smoke. Therefore he doesn't want to smoke too often as it makes him feel bad. Solve this my friend and your mission will take its course and complete itself.

10. [quote name="AhToker" post="19242975" timestamp="1388256990"]Just ask him if he would be down to smoke more throughout the week to just chill and relax[/quote]alright, ill try itthnx

11. Maybe he has other shit he has to do and doesn't need to smoke so much.  Not much you can do but respect his choices.

12. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19242980" timestamp="1388257108"]if he has religious views he probably feels a certain guilt when he does smoke. Therefore he doesn't want to smoke too often as it makes him feel bad. Solve this my friend and your mission will take its course and complete itself.[/quote]i love the way u speak, u sound like philosopher. lol. Anyways, do u have any suggestions to make him feel not as bad.

13. [quote name="KUSH ner" post="19243003" timestamp="1388257352"]Maybe he has other shit he has to do and doesn't need to smoke so much. Not much you can do but respect his choices.[/quote]thats what i was thinking i might need to do

put doubts in his mind about religion through token comments when applicable

play the song boom draw by ziggy marley (look on youtube) and comment on lyrics "a little jar of herb was on Solomons throne" from bible and say how cool you think it is people have been smoking it so long religious icons in the bible did. Do this tactically so he doesn't realise what youre doing, he'll think its general chit chat but really you're altering his subconscious mind.

Organise to do stuff while high (think before eg going to a pet shop or bowling) .. maybe he finds it boring just lounging around high. Also you don't have to mention weed, just arrange to do something then whip out a joint when he meets you.

Just a few ideas. His thought process his on a certain path, the fact he does it occasionally shows he is prepared to stray from the path into the wild forest. You must drop the breadcrumbs to lead him into the forest, you mustn't force him into the forest but encourage it by leaving a trail of breadcrumbs. It is up to you to make those breadcrumbs and lay them out in such a way it will tempt him. Once you have him in the forest keep the breadcrumbs going. Eventually he will get lost in the forest and the original path his mind was on will be irrelevant and he'll be on a new path with you and the herb as his guiding light.

15. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19243087" timestamp="1388258470"]put doubts in his mind about religion through token comments when applicableplay the song boom draw by ziggy marley (look on youtube) and comment on lyrics "a little jar of herb was on Solomons throne" from bible and say how cool you think it is people have been smoking it so long religious icons in the bible did. Do this tactically so he doesn't realise what youre doing, he'll think its general chit chat but really you're altering his subconscious mind.Organise to do stuff while high (think before eg going to a pet shop or bowling) .. maybe he finds it boring just lounging around high. Also you don't have to mention weed, just arrange to do something then whip out a joint when he meets you.Just a few ideas. His thought process his on a certain path, the fact he does it occasionally shows he is prepared to stray from the path into the wild forest. You must drop the breadcrumbs to lead him into the forest, you mustn't force him into the forest but encourage it by leaving a trail of breadcrumbs. It is up to you to make those breadcrumbs and lay them out in such a way it will tempt him. Once you have him in the forest keep the breadcrumbs going. Eventually he will get lost in the forest and the original path his mind was on will be irrelevant and he'll be on a new path with you and the herb as his guiding light.[/quote]i just got mind fucked. ill try that though, thnx.

16. [quote name="Thee Mushroom Man" post="19243175" timestamp="1388260075"]i just got mind fucked. ill try that though, thnx.[/quote]no problem let me know how it plays out

17. Why don't you just lay off, I'd be annoyed as fuck too if my friend was pressuring me to smoke more

18. Respect his choices as long as he respects and doesn't judge your choices. I hang out with many of my friends and sometimes they smoke and sometimes they dont. I always blaze but they don't judge me for it and we just continue doing whatever it is we were doing.

19. [quote name="Burning J 420" post="19243266" timestamp="1388261796"]Why don't you just lay off, I'd be annoyed as fuck too if my friend was pressuring me to smoke more[/quote]if u could tell, obviously im not looking to pressure him, so next time u say that how bout u actually read the post.

20. [quote name="J4cktheripp3r" post="19243296" timestamp="1388262422"]Respect his choices as long as he respects and doesn't judge your choices. I hang out with many of my friends and sometimes they smoke and sometimes they dont. I always blaze but they don't judge me for it and we just continue doing whatever it is we were doing.[/quote]ur lucky, i get judged sometimes for smoking when they dont. My friends dont smoke that much and they are always mad or something that i do it.