How to get a free gym membership!!!!(guide within)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 CrazEpharmacist, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    1. You must have supreme confidence within yourself. You must act like you belong. Like everything you say is the absolute motherfucking truth. You must be true to yourself. If you are not all of the above, you will fail at accomplishing the ultimate task-obtaining a free life gym membership.

2. Walk into L.A. Fitness(and yes it HAS to be this gym or else it won't work) and go up to the front management desk(you'll see it right when you walk in) and talk to the guy working there. Tell him that you're a lifeguard and you just wanna walk in to talk to the lifeguard about possibly obtaining a job there. He'll say oh yeah bro go right ahead. Walk into the pool (only do this is if you actually have your lifeguard certs, if not then work out for like an hour instead) and talk to the lifeguard sitting down watching the pool. He'll be like in a thick Russian accent "bro we hire everyone. Just bring in your certs and write you're name down and I'll call you if someone calls in sick/can't work a shift." Say goodbye and have a nice day to the guard and then proceed to either walk out of the gym or work out then walk out.

3. The next day talk to the guy at the desk in L.A. fitness and be like "hey dude I got the lifeguarding job, I heard guards get free membership or something." He'll be like oh yeah dude just go right ahead you're good. Then every day after words make sure you say hey to the dude upon walking in and be like I'm the new lifeguard or I work here and he will most likely not even care or just be like DUDE I KNOW YOU WORK HERE and wave you in while being busy with other shit.

4. Proceed to work out every day and get jacked and feel mother fucking good you have a free membership to an ill gym because some dude on grasscity told you about this sick as fuck guide to getting into a gym. Make sure you look at all the other poor saps around you actually PAYING for their gym membership. Feel like a G from then on out.

I look out for my fellow GC'ers and I want all of you to stay fit and healthy, and most importantly look good knowing you're saving money.

Disclaimer: I don't encourage anyone to break the law nor am I breaking the law my self in anyway.

2. Or you could start doing pushups and situps at home while running on the local high school track

Seems a bit simpler

3. You are a genius. :smoke:

4. or, ill just bike, while toking ofcourse, but tbh i dont even think we have that gym around here in the northeast U.S

5. #5 mrgoodsmoke, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Or work out at home for free in your boxers w/ the bong nearby.

My apartment has a pretty bad ass gym though, and they only give out so many keys so it's not crowded. Lots of equipment a pool and a couple of those loud wooden-floored rooms w/ nothing in them. It's $50 for the key deposit, but then free as long as I live here and less than 100 feet from my door. It's nice because it I need a powerade I can unlock it and go get one from the machine that's never empty, and if I run out of toilet paper I can take shits in the bathrooms there.

6. Pretty good idea but honestly training is definitely worth spending a little cash on. If I had some to spare I'd get my own equipment but I don't =(
    Lol you've never never trained have you?

7. Yeah but L.A. fitness has so many machines and shit to get you jacked. You'll get in shape much faster by going to a gym. What I like to do is toke in my car before hitting up the gym and work out high as fuck. Always a good time. But anyways, just so you know I've been following this guide for about a year now and it fucking works. It's fool proof. I really urge everyone that reads this thread to go out and do it. You won't be disappointed.

8. I have. Very intense training. Still doing it, and I havent been using all that unneeded equipment.

IT helps, I wont lie, but you can get a very awesome workout on your own if you know what to do.

9. Sure you can get a great workout, stay fit, keep your heart strong, sweat a lil, etc. but you're not really going to gain that much muscle mass if you don't actually use some type of machine like a bench press, weights, etc.

10. and why the fuck wouldn't you want to work out at a great gym that's FREE if you just follow my guide. I mean the choice is your's: work out at home with no machines/weights or work out at a sick as fuck gym that has every workout machine for every muscle imaginable and get jacked as fuck. Just make sure you take good quality protein after every workout. (I recommened 100% whey gold standard.)

11. #11 mushroomsatsuji, Apr 3, 2011
    Yeah, if you're talking about body building, you need a gym.

Ive never been interested in body building though. Its not really efficient.

Some do need gyms to get in shape. They just dont have the motivation or willpower to do all that at home. Im just not one of them. I cant do gyms

12. i didnt get past #1.....

13. Or you could get a two year membership to 24hr Fitness for $300 and not have to sneak around like a rat. This might work for you but I guarantee your plan would fail 99% of the time.

14. :)

Dude, honestly neither did I. I was definitely kind of nervous when I first attempted/succeeded at this guide. The Russian guy that barely spoke any English made me feel better about my self though. But now I feel great cause I'm working out every day and toking some good quality bubba kush. Maybe try blazing up before attempting this? That will most likely help you out.

15. Are you serious bro? This will work 100.99% of the time. At least it will at the gym I go to. I mean technically I'm not really sneaking around like a rat cause I actually do have all of my lifeguard certification and I technically am employed by L.A. Fitness as a lifeguard(I'm on call if someone is sick, although they've never called me once for the 1 year duration that I've been doing this). But the reason I made this guide is because not once when I've walked in to the gym has someone ever asked me for any I.D. to prove that I actually worked there. The guy just lets me go every single time cause I guess he just accepted the fact that I work here even though I really don't but technically I guess I do?

16. #16 Poverty Flats, Apr 3, 2011
    Without a bar and some plates, all you're going to do is get in shape. Push, pull, and squat ass to grass. I'm all for bodyweight stuff, but "unneeded equipment"? That's just fucking retarded dude.

and to OP you'd be doing yourself a huge favor to never touch any of the machines ever again. Start off with deadlifts, squats, overhead and bench press, pull ups, and some barbell rows. Machines are bad for you whereas barbells exercises allow you body to move in it's unique, natural way as well as being much more effective.

17. Is that a bad thing?:confused:

Im confused here. I thought that was the point

18. No the point is to get in shape while gaining a shit ton of muscle so you can impress the ladies come summertime. Duh!

19. If you work out without the intent of becoming a meat head you're dumb? Apparently..

20. :laughing:

[​IMG]

Sexy