Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get a dealer to go down 5-10$$?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Aug 12, 2011.

1. It's tough because you also have to think that your dealer has other people who will buy for his price. If it's your friend, then usually you can get a couple bucks lower. Try making better friends with the dealer your 'iffy' with. I made good friends with this dealer my friend (I didn't even know him at all before this) introduced me too and he cut my price down $7 on the gram after about a month and a half. :)

2. its a known fact that if you give steady bussiness that you get breaks on prices. happens all the time. i used to go to a local sushi bar religiosly every thursday after work for over a year. after a few months when they get to know you stuff gets knocked off or given for free. im not talking huge thingsfor free but a curtosy shot/beer and so on.

i used to get deals all the time from all of my old dealers. you go to them enough and become "friends" the deals should come. im not saying its garanteed but its a possibility.

if it makes it easier dont think of it as a "deal" but rather a marketing ploy. trust me even with a deal he is stillmaking money.and giving deals to certain people garantees at least a basic customer base

:wave: