how to get a dead fish to loosen up?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sleezy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. iight so theres this chick i fuck wit on the reg. nice n tight (1st time i tried fuckin her i had her wetter den a jetskee n i still couldnt get it in) but anyways everytime we fuck she just wants me to give it to her? whats best way to make her fuck me for once. lol.

2. Talk to her about it. Verbal communication is a big part of sex (otherwise known as "rape" when you don't talk about it first:))

3. ^^^
    hah, lol dude.

well yeah, if you want your girl to loosen up, you need to be loose too.
    not saying you arent, but what Im saying is dont pressure her.
    ask her how she would like it, experiment a bit with different things.
    find out what gets her going, what are her sensative secret spots.

sex is more then: get in, get off, get out, you know ;)

I bet that if u just get 'deeper' into her, (pun intended) that she will loosen up, you will learn the combination to the safe, and jackpot?

I speak from expierence, trust me, it works.

Edit: On a more direct note: GO DOWN ON HER!
    If u know your business, she will love it.

4. i understand the whole concept of sex. trust me, all i care about is getting her off, n i can last for good 30-45 minutes sober. its just she always wants me on top or me hittin it doggystyle...and she dont like guys goin down on her she says. she also told me before fingers dont really turn her on. ha... then after a few times of play time she tells me no guy has ever got her so wet just from fingers. i just wish shed let me go down on her haha id have her goin crazy.

5. Man the fuck up and stick ur head down there. Ive had tons of girls tell me they dont like oral and they have all been full of shit. They just need someone to show em how awewsome it is when done properly.