Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get a card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by scripter111, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i never thought of medical bud. how do u get a card? ask ur doctor? how old do you have to be? like 18?

2. not to mention a valid medical problem :rolleyes:

3. if you have a doc you go to a lot, you could get lucky and he could hook you up. a lot of docs dont wanna put their practice on the line though for writing shady prescriptions so good luck

4. is there a website on this. that will tell me what problem i should have, age, payment, etc?

5. are you a complete fucking idiot?... how about leaving the medical cannabis for the users that actually need it.

-rep for trying to take advantage of a system designed to help the ill

6. /\\ Agreed. That\'s bad karma, and is not worth it. You want amazingly good bud? Take the time to grow it yourself.

7. now now werent we just a little bit hasty! he hasnt yet said hed like to do exactly why people have gone through so much trouble to get the medicine they need legal, why dont you ask first!:confused: :smoke:

8. not to mention the fact that 99.9% of the people that ask \"can i get a medcard\" questions actually take the time to post their medical problem, seems pretty obvious to me.

abuse of the medical MJ programs get me all kinds of pissed off

9. isn\'t there enough medical pot for everyone? meh, the illegimate users don\'t contaminate the supply to those that need it...that\'s the great thing about marijuana you can grow as much as you need...

10. it\'s not the supply, it\'s the principle behind it.

lets just say for instance one is going to lie to their health care physician to get a medcard. Same person ends up in a hospital for something or another and doesn\'t get the right medication or treatment because of a non-existent medical issue on their record. That would be pretty shitty eh?

i don\'t buy the whole \"weed should be legal anyway so lets fuck the system\" argument in this particular case either

11. Meh, I say to each their own. It\'s their right to use the legal loophole. That\'s how the system works...it\'s selfish, but it\'s in your personal interest and I don\'t see any harm by it. Maybe in a bizarre situation like this...

It\'s simple logic. Studying the law and using it to your advantage is what the justice system is all about. If civil rights activists never broke the law then we might still have segregation. But they knew how the law worked and argued it for their selfish purposes, and for the greater good. I admit it\'s a slippery slope. But imo it\'s actually supporting the medical marijuana movement with their money as well as working toward legalization by showing the medical marijuana system works. This is how change occurs by fucking the system. This is about freedom.

Most of us can think of something that has actually happened to us medically or is a current medical problem that could be treated with medical marjuana. It\'s stretching the truth, yeah. We are deceived by the government through the war on drugs. Imo this is far worse than some pothead using his \'bad back\' to get some legal herb.

12. dont really think this is the right attitude cos when every stoner and his buddy starts tryin to cheat the system the government will jus put a stop to it all which will be a severe knock to all the people who genuinly need it,here in the uk there is no such system and MS sufferers etc are left in pain because of an outdated law:confused:

basically the idea of \'scamming\' med weed is like a able bodied person riding round in a wheelchair all day,he\'s taken the wheels frm sum1 who needs em and in a way is mocking the disabled.not a good look.

13. well said.

14. i know in california they are having a problem with people who are obtaining prescriptions from doctors that dont really need it, i saw it on tv last night. and the bad part is that the medicinal users are suffering because the state is shutting down the dispensaries

15. can we chill out? no need to exeagerate the situation.

16. you missed my sarcasm sorry, but im on ur side on this one, there are people out ther who really need the stuff but cant get it.

If you dont need med pot GO GET A FUCKING JOB AND GO TO THE HAITIANS(SP?) IN WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK GOD DAMMINT LAZY CHEAP ASS ... UM id better stop there.:D

17. not really. There is plenty of pot for everyone. And more users would probably lead to cheaper better weed. The medical marijuana system has been in place since the 1980s...if it was going to be overturned I would think it would have by now. But the fact is the movement is growing, in part because of stoners getting their cards.

18. is this really what the people that started the program wanted? isnt it obvious that the more we abuse and cheat the system that many sick people fought for, the more likely is is that the government will step in and shut it down for good?!

19. :rolleyes: look if u aint sick and dont need it then either buy it or grow it ya tight ass!

abusing a system in place for the sick and disabled is if nothing else morally wrong,and ultimatley will fuck it up 4 the ppl who need it, but hey maybe wen u grow up and develop a scocial consence then ul realise this.

20. Funny how nobody would take that stance if he was asking about what was needed to get a Prozac or Perkiset prescription..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.