Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get a cannabis club card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smokin420, Feb 24, 2007.

1. so a couple of my friends have a card, and i was wondering how would i go about getting one. i live in santa barbara but i am from los angeles. i need to know how much to get a pass would be? who would i go to? how would i find a doctor that would write me a pass. about it being on record how does that go? is there any risk? basically i need to know everything there is about the risks and what i would need to do to get one. thanks!

2. And just to let you know its not called a "pass", you need an actual written recommendation from your phys. callin it a pass would probably make some people raise their eyebrows to the whole situation.

3. In LA its costs $175, I dunno about santa barbara.

Also in LA they are acctually called marijuanna passports. Looks like a mini passport and everything, you only need the note on your first time at a place.