how to get a bong

Discussion in 'General' started by w8liftr, Oct 18, 2008.

1. i need to get a real bong or pipe or somethin.im tired of usin these homemade pieces of shit.the problem is i dont know how i can get one without any family members knowin.i cant have one sent in the mail cuz my parents will get to it before i do and they will open it and see it.any ideas?:confused_2:

2. a headshop?

3. just buy one and hide it. works for me.

4. you know those hippie stores that sell tapestries and incense?

go to one and ask to see their other merchandise, just don't say the word bong or they will kick you out.

5. Tell ya parents you smoke and put it on your x-mas list?

6. headshop... Unless you're under 18...:bolt:

7. go hit up a headshop, unless your under 18, which if you are, go buy one off a friend and GTFO this site :D

8. i know you cant say bong at a headshop, but why exactly?

why do u have to say water pipe?

9. Its a 'waterpipe';)

10. because thats the only way they can sell them legally, as "tobacco use only"

but who smokes tobacco out of a bong:smoke:

11. home made bongs don't have to be shitty, if you know how to make them. glass bottle. drill. brass parts from home depot. solder.

my husband makes great bongs. :)

i would read some instructions on how to make a decent bong. sure it won't look as pretty but if you make it right, it gets the job done nicely.

12. yeah if they sold you a "bong" then that would mean they are selling it for you to use with illegal substances aka weed. but if they sell it as a water-pipe technically they are selling it so you can use it for tobacco.

i would buy one from a friend if you are under 18 or find a headshop that sells to minors in your area. you can probably get away with it if you look close to 18.

if you are over 18 then just walk in and buy one

13. A bong implies use for marijuana, thus illegal. Thats the only reason Tommy Chong got busted

14. if thats the case too, gtfo this forum