How to get a beginners high again

Discussion in 'General' started by helpmeihavecourt, Jul 23, 2018.

1. I've been wondering how do I get a beginners high. Can I still get it? Because I smoke a lot of moon rock and it probably messed up my tolerance or am I just smoking shitty weed and need to find a new plug?

2. If you are actually smoking Moon Rocks then I would lay off for about a week or two. Moon Rocks have such a high level of thc I wouldn’t imagine regular flower would get you stoned easy after smoking a couple of them. Take a T break and you can rejuvenate the effects of cannabis to its full potential :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Tolerance break... 3 days for a refresher... 3 weeks or so for a full reset, that is if you don't have alot of body fat storing the latent thc

Sent from my VS988 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You must know your chakra balance. E.g. someone naturally in blue chakra 5 might be a talkative person who enjoys Blueberry strains but would actually benefit best from Strawberry Cough. Or another example someone who is super purple and detached from reality and enjoys purple haze but really could use lemon og to balance the chakra aura.

It takes time and experience to know how your brain works.

5. Be a beginner again. You're never going to get that stoned like the first time.

• Like Like x 1