how to free your mind with weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by baurman, May 6, 2012.

1. they say none but ourselves can free our mind and that weed allows us to free our mind but how does it do ? What does freeing your mind really mean and how does weed help you find answers? i know it numbs emotions, is this bad? I am just wondering if people can get sucked into the effects of weed where they always run to it for the problems. Is there anything wrong with that? I feel so bittersweet about weed because it's like it gives me medicinal value but on the other hand too much of anything is a bad thing.

2. Absolutely people can get sucked into weed. It's called a mental addiction, and it's a very real possibility if you're using weed to cover up emotional issues or just smoking all day, everyday. Everything in moderation.

Whether or not "weed frees your mind" is wholly endemic to you. What weed does for one person's psyche is not necessarily what it does for anybody else's. You have to find how to make weed work for you. Personally, I only smoke once my obligations for the day are done, because if I smoke before then they won't get done. This has worked for a decade for me.

3. Freeing your mind, to answer your question, means freeing it of your primal instincts - of only doing what your body tells you. It means being in control of yourself. Our bodies are naturally required to react to our environment - the brain is the only part of us that can think 'outside the body', if you will.

Weed can throw your mind off its normal track, showing you a glimpse of the control you actually have over your emotions - not numbing them, controlling them. You can make your life much more enjoyable. And as cookie said, mental addiction is possible.

4. You free your mind by yourself, marijuana is just a tool to help you.

5. ^^ what CKTony said.

6. All psychoactives free the mind, and getting sucked into weed does happen, but only to whomever is already a waste of life to begin with. Any responsible adult can use in moderation without getting "sucked in" because we have priorities that surmount getting high.