How to follow someone?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dead Head OG, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Title says it all

**UPDATE wrong thread my apologies.

2. Click on their name then click follow on the screen that pops up

3. And to the person this poster is stalking:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. There’s nothing there. I’m on the mobile app.

5. Ive always had that issue too.. the only way i know to get it done is to go to the mobile site.. alot of different options available their..

When i click on someones name the only option i can click on is convos started or joined by member & ignore/block.. nothing that says follow anywhere

• Like Like x 1
  6. Exactly! I was trying to follow you a few minutes ago Sypha and it doesn’t work. Guess I have to go online?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea i think online is the only way to go about it.. not sure about androids app but iphones app has a bunch of issues as far as a follow option and toggling between notification options & a bunch of other bugs that are ignored by the community admins.. ive mentioned it multiple time ive been ignored about it & its never been addressed

8. I only use the online version. The app sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Agreed!!!!
    Especially that the big guys dont address any app issues.. it definitely suks saks.. lol

But this community so wassup i still be on the app all day anyway deslin with all its issues on a regular basis

10. I just use the online version from my smartphone

11. Okay you mean the mobile site.. yea thats where i go when i wanna toggle thru options or follow someone

• Like Like x 1