how to flush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by armyed420, Mar 22, 2011.

1. ok so three times the amount of water then soil and what ph? Also on the last bit of .the flush should I add nutes to keep my girls happy. Can I please have step by step directions?

2. do not add nutes during flushing. the plants will be happiest drinking plain water. 3x water to the size of bucket, every couple days, for 1.5-2 weeks

3. Ok that's just before harvest. What about flushing after nute burn. My main consern is the ph also I only have to water every 5 days which is why I ask the nute question

4. if your using chemical ferts like miracle grow (which you shoulnt be) you should only feed every 3rd watering. if your using something oganic based, you can feed it every time you water. then when your about 2 weeks from harvest, you bring your plants to the bathtub, and run water thru it til the water goes from yellow to clear, making sure you rotate the pot. same with if your getting nute burn, rinse water thru it immediately and either transplant into fresh soil or dont feed it again til new growth begins

5. Ok but what PH.

6. I believe its 5.6, the same ph as rain.