How to flush while scrogging?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Romka07, May 17, 2018.

1. #1 Romka07, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    So I ran into a nute lock out from my 4 plants under scrog and I need to flush them. Any ideas on how to flush without removing the net?

I don't know if you can see the metal net or not. Anyone have any ideas? Reason for flushing is my runoff ph is 5.4 and ppm is 3.8k

20180516_223159.jpg

2. I have this actually, works great. I try to find an opening of the plant that I can water through without damaging the plants. What sucks is the water falls a little hard and digs some of the top roots up.

Buuut, got them all flushed. Took a bit, but I believe this will help the plants a lot.

3. Look how nice they looked before getting sick. 20180509_214503.jpg

4. Oh wow that’s a nice one prob has good suction

5. Get your self a drain table makes life a lot easier [​IMG]

Currently growing Sour Chiesel

6. What is you PPM run off?

7. Well.. Since they have been under scrog, I went full retard mode and didn't water enough to have runoff. So I checked the runoff and it was a PH 4.9 and PPMs as high as 4,500.

Here is from one of the plants:
    20180518_035815.jpg

8. Your ph run off wouldn’t worry about. But yeah that’s super super high PPM. Do you have and flushing products like flora kleen?

9. I have clearex

10. Good time to use it. If you can not get the net off, like the other said with the shop vac. You have a bit of flushing to go, try to get ppm to around 400-800.

11. Ok. Cool thanks! I flushed it pretty well I think. Ppm is around 1.5k atm. And next time they need watering, I'll flush some more

12. HeY
    Just WonderinG
    If you can use a flushing product more then once? I used Clear...
    Should I only use it once?
    Should I follow with just plain water?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk